Saturday morning, sent Tomy to Habour Front.. has a nice chat along the way.. but when we reached there, was quite shocked that the earliest ship leaving will be at 10.50! Tomy’s air ticket from Batam to Medan was at 12.20.. so that was a big rush.. But lucky that he can make it at last.. Yep, I always had confident in you, Tom =) After sending Tomy back, I went to Bugis to pray, having KFC, then went to Orchard to take back my dearest camera~. Did shopping for family using the IA voucher.. and was very very tired when I reached back home almost 7. Dapao for dinner, then chatted with sister from Skype.
Sunday was planned for FYP. But I eventually had the Proposal Daisakusen marathon.. Finished them all at 9pm.. lousy me.. T_T Felt abit dizzy after the drama marathon, then slept early.
Monday, went to school to apply for lab cubicle. The lab executive is pretty.. haha.. since I need prof Yeo signature, I went to her office.. lucky me, she was there.. after signing, then I made appointment to meet her at 10am tmrw. Yes.. eventually. Then I back to office, hand back the paper, lunch, then went back to hostel. Rest for a while, chatting and finalizing my booklet. At 10.30 pm, went to meet Medy and discuss about the booklet quotation. 11.30, went to Nancy’s room.. Gossiping for awhile, then take a memorable cute photo (that’s why I love my camera.. haha..) back to hall, slept at almost 1.

Brothers and Sisters @ Nancy’s Bed
Tuesday, went to meet Prof Yeo. She was very very nicee.. After that, having lunch with Loy and Ari, then I tried to call KerFarng to settle booklet.. too bad he wasn’t around.. at 1pm, went to CemNet lab to meet up with Su Ming.. he briefed me about the server and the program (during discussion, I saw Yanto online from his msn.. hihihi…) The discussion last for less than half hour… I then went back to hostel, rest and prepare resume for applying library part time work.. then continue with booklet updating until late at night. At night, receive an email regarding Timo resignation! Now I feel lucky not to get his FYP…
Wednesday, woke up at 10.. doing my FYP.. then went to lab (Thanks Rui Ping for the ride -à Hope this is enough to pull up your mark for your future gf :p).. but then at the lab, I was doing more booklet than fyp.. I was so worried when I know that the photoshop file might not be appropriate for booklet.. and they prefer InDesign format instead. Agustina eventually taught me how to port from photoshop to indesign.. however.. we need to do it manually.. one by one.. After sufficient training, I decided to went back at 5 and continued at hostel instead.. But then.. again, found out that the font format changed in InDesign.. the font become so thin and look weird.. After further discussion with Kerfarng, decided to have it in photoshop file instead… I finalized everything only at 1am.. Hope that everything will work fine… Zzzz at 2am…
Thursday, woke up at 9, got a call from library at 10 (lucky that I wake up early!) asking whether I have time for interview. Since I already have appointment today, I requested on Friday. They asked me to send my designs.. So I did. Afterwards, I went to bugis.. to hunt for cheapest Toshiba laptop & Sony T-100. After almost 2 hours of hunting (with a stack of flyers as the result), I had some tidbits before going to Sakae @ Dhoby Ghaut. Reached the place punctually at almost 3. Meet everyone there: Shen nan, Pei Yi, Medy, Calvin and You Xiang. All of us get gift from You Xiang who just back from Switzerland (arigatoouu~) Finished with buffet dinner, we then went to a movie at 7pm (My Wife is a gangster III) I was quite worried that I wont understand anything.. lucky that it got subtitle~ and It’s a comedy movie.. very relaxing indeed.. I laughed a lot.. hahaha.. The movie finished at around 9.. then I went back to NTU with Shen Nan, while the rest continue watching Ocean 13. I reached Boonlay at 10. Go to Jurong Point and pray to be able to get the thing I forgot to buy in the morning. The shop was closed, yet, since there was still some people there, after begging, they allowed me to buy the oils~ Yaay.. Thanks.. you save my day =D
Early Friday, got a message from Ari that he was going back to Indonesia.. Take care pal~! I was then continued sleeping until 9.30, then prepared for my interview at 11.30. I reached library 15 minutes before my interview time. The interview started then.. It wasn’t a formal interview.. but yet.. very hurting.. T__T must said that this is actually the worst interview I ever get through.. It just seems that all their requirements didn’t match. The first question was already on whether I can draw graphic using Adobe Illustrator! I was totally knocked out. :( now feeling useless not to learn it.. sigh sigh sigh. They need people that can draw.. because they need to deal with copyright issue. The second was.. whether I can do Flash. Another shot T__T.. I tot they state in the requirement that they need people who know Photoshop? Photoshop is more to editing something that’s already there, rather than drawing right? And.. well.. I was hurt when she said “All you can’t.. So what you can actually do?”, “You don’t have laptop? No, I didn’t believe student who said they want to do it remotely. It usually ended up I chased them to do things.” “I believe all the program in your computer is pirated one right? Oh no.. Will it break the law?”, “No one is going to teach you anything okay.. you need to learn it all by yourself. We wont give you any material to be published, you are supposed to come out with the idea, and then you can request what you need from us”, “Oh, you said you’re fast leaner? Then learn flash now and show me the result on Monday lar”
Speak honestly.. I was hurt.. and I just don’t get what she really wants. Almost cried out when I was having lunch with Loy afterwards. T_T Sorry that I waste the opportunity, Loy.. Maybe I just not match for the job.. or maybe I’m just very bad in interview skill.. Now I become afraid to actually go out to society.. T_T
Back from school.. stress.. then spent 2 hours to chat and blog.. Afterwards, I decided to start packing at 2pm.. and now is 2.43am.. and I haven’t finished yet!! What am I doing actually.. T__T hahaha.. At least, I got go to meet Ker Farng at 4pm.. to discuss the booklet, along with Medy and Calvin. Can say that this is the first time I really saw president in action.. that's awesome.. Even Ker Farng admitted it. hahaha..
Ok ok.. I think I’m going to sleep after burning this office CD.. (Thanks to Christian!) I am so tired and sleepy.. hopefully I didn’t oversleep and simply miss my flight ^^;
Sate padanggg.. I’m coming~
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment