Time to record my activities before I forgot about it :p
Saturday, reached Medan at 8pm. Felt so nice to ride on SQ after so many times of Batam.. haha.. although the food is only prata+sausage, it just tasted great.. I even loved the orange juice.. haha.. (in short, I love food ^^) I was picked up by amin kk and meiling sis as usual, along with cute Raymond and dearest mum… Raymond already can speak fluently.. can pronounce my name clearly.. clever kid.. hmm :p haha.. First day, I had kampung keling’s fried rice as dinner. Felt very very full… Afterwards, slept soundly around 11…
Sunday… went for Johnson’s treat @ Lembur Kuring.. has been thinking to meet most of blazers there.. but yet.. only 5 of us came.. T__T it defeated my purpose.. ix ix.. thanks anyway to inche, handy, helios and wk to still be there to accompany me. The rest of guests are our junior.. which in total are more than 40 people.. all were calling us ‘cici’ and ‘koko’.. now suddenly felt very old. Yeah.. In a glance and I’m final year now. Really hard to believe ^^; after the grand lunch, we have group photo.. as usual with me as the photographer :p.. back from there.. went to phing’s place.. wanted to meet her before she went to Australia at the next day.. however.. I was shocked to know that she cancelled the plan to go to Australia.. :S because one of the companion was sick.. sigh.. we talked a lot.. then then.. before I went back, she lend me all the comics she collected.. thanks phing.. you’re the besttt! I was then happily went back to home.. then had a wedding dinner at Selecta level 3.. seems like I always never far from food :p
Monday… went back to my old school.. with ex-classmates.. I really can’t recognize the school new building. All of us were shocked with the change.. all the class were full air con now.. and whoever going in must take out their shoes.. (so can’t wear sock with hole :p) our old building has been demolished.. so.. there is nothing much left to be recalled :( we still took some photos though XD.. and lucky us, we met some of our teachers.. also our home teacher~ Ms. Tjiekie.. you’re still as beautiful as usual =D take care a lot mam~
Finished with the visit, I went for lunch with dad @ Jumbo.. of course, dad’s treat :p haha.. after that, we went to the deli plaza, which is just across the restaurant. I bought some tshirts for myself.. yeah, thanks to the ‘great’ washing machine, all my tshirts at sg are almost torn T_T haha.. afterwards, we said bye to daddy.. who was going back to tb. Cya soon again, dad =D
Tuesday, went for haircut. Soon after that, went for eye checking. Since I need to wait 2 hours without wearing my contact lens, I wander around Thamrin Plaza and bought a bracelet =D.. after that.. did the checking… My minus was up by 0.25.. now it is 5.00 for L and 5.50 for R.. hope that it wont get to 6 in near future. Finish that, went for tea break at pizza hut :p then went back to rest for awhile before the buffet at Tai Pan with my cousins.. Thanks to Wilson and Wilfin to pick me up =D it’s a great dinner, really.. we joked a lot, although sometimes I felt abit uneasy with the joke ^^; haha.. I reached back home almost 11, then went to sleep…
Wednesday.. hmm… can’t remember much XD.. ah, I ate sate padang that day..:p haha.. I also went to look for gown.. for brother’s bday.. the night gown was easy, the day gown was hard.. didn’t get any after look for whole day.. T_T sorry sis n mum to keep troubling you all.. We surrender at around 5.. mum bought some fruits at brastagi, then we went back to home.. at night, I went to movie with phing and son… planned to watch Harry Potter.. but it was just.. too crowded.. ^^; eventually watched transformer instead. Lucky that I haven’t watched it :p it was a good movie.. with a lot of advertising combined inside.. from Crevolet, Apple, HP, Nokia, Panasonic, until Google, Ebay, etc etc.. ^^; After the movie, we headed back to home.. phing kept rejecting my ticket payment.. T_T she is the first one that I really must surrender with. 3 times bow to you phing..
Thursday was a free day.. I didn’t go out at all.. after several considerations, mum and I eventually decided to go back to Tb.. we then packed.. and took the 5.30pm taxi.. reached only at 9.30.. tired.. T_T but very happy to eventually reached my home sweet home, especially my room sweet room ^^ nothing changed.. went back to my room always remind me of my senior high school time.. I really miss it…
Friday, spend my day adjusting to new condition… got a bit of flu.. but simply ignored it. Mum cook fresh crabs for me.. I ate at least 5 crabs.. ^^; slept soundly at night after reading comics.
Saturday, went to a shop nearby to fix my computer. Unexpectedly, the technician was quite experienced. He was in the middle of finding my computer problem… while suddenly.. black out =.= arrrgh.. hate it so much.. it was around 2pm that time. So, he asked me to return at 7pm.. yeah, the blackout usually for 4 hours.. T_T I went back again punctually at 7pm.. he said nothing wrong with my computer… and it never hanged at his place. Very weird. He helped me to reformat my windows, even installed Microsoft office, winamp and photoshop! And he gave me 25% discount when I looked at him with pity face.. haha.. so, my computer was back nicely with Rp 30,000.. it was S$ 5 if I converted it.. weew. What a different in pricing with Singapore. Somemore, the shop is just across my house. So convenient XD
Sunday, spent most of my time reading comics and saying farewell to phing.. she suddenly needed to go back to Jakarta, since her attachment is starting on Monday! Weew.. she got attachment at Indovision.. good luck pal… I know you will do fine =D
Monday… is the day I typed this blog. Now is 10.30pm.. and I was sticking a tissue to my nose.. yep, my flu is getting worse.. now with the complementary sore throat and cough.. T_T sigh.. yesterday, I can’t sleep until 3am :( hope this time will be better. What else? Oh, I got my ear pierced fixed today.. cost me Rp 7,000.. around S$ 1,2 hm? Alrite.. I must stop converting everything to Singapore dollar.. hahaha.. Some sad news... my printer isn’t working yet… need my dad help to buy a new color ink.. then, my computer has hang for 3 times today :( the trial was ended with blackout. seems like the problem wasn’t solved yet.. I suspected that it’s due to the power supply… or is it because of the current? Now I put a voltage regulator.. hope that it wont hang… please.. (keep hand crossed) then, I still need to settle my KTP before going to Medan next week.. My brother is coming back this Saturday… I can’t remember when is the last time I met him. Haha.. looking forward to it =]
Ok, time to relax, reading a comic before going to bed. Wishing everyone a pleasant holiday ahead =D
(Sneeze),
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment