During my holiday at Medan, I read this in newspaper, an interview with a famous local artist:
Q: “Do you blog?”
A: “No, I feel that it’s an act of narcism”
I smiled reading that. The words are like arrows shooting right to me ^^;
For me, Blog is where I can pour out anything, a place where I can talk as much as I want about anything, without feeling guilty of wasting friends’ time to listen to it. It might be kinda strange, but it has been one of the most effective stress reliever for me. The plus point is that, it also serves as my diary.. quite useful when I need to recall some important stuff.. and quite memorable when I read it back.
I see that a lot of my friends use blog for different purpose. Some are to entertain others; some are to share their thought, etc etc. I truly enjoyed reading all the blogs.. wishing mine to become like theirs one day, but I know that I will never be.. Everyone got it’s own writing style =D (and no one has English as broken as mine)... so.. I'm just glad that this stuff called Blog exist.. and want to give thanks for it XD
--- Just a short random thought this time :p
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment