.. until 9.30am at the next morning. Monday.. my lecture timing are very weird.. start at 10.30, 1 hour lecture, 2 hours free, 1 hour lecture,…and continue until 7.30 T_T afterwards, moved for maincomm recruitment. Thanks calvin to help me covered my part.. the recruitment continued until 9.30.. we got 10 interviewees.. really nothing compared with others.. say, bddr, who got 22 interviewees.. The positive point is that we don’t need to spent lots of time judging who should go for rally. Haha.. we finished around 10.30.. then had macdonald for supper.. and reached back hall around 11.30.. tireed.. I went to sleep after applying for several recruitment talks.
Tuesday, NTU internet connection was down the whole day. I woke up at 9.30.. as I brushed my teeth, I came to wonder how am I going to wake up at 7.30 for the next day.. as I have communications lab at 8.30. After decided to slept early at night, I showered.. then have lunch.. then blur blur went to lecture.. why I said blur.. because I didn’t bring my water bottle.. Not even my pencil case! T__T Thanx Rizky and Henry to lend me pen.. For water, I need to walk in and out from lab every half hour. =.=… After dozing at lab until 5.45, I went for dinner with others.. Another chicken chop.. I didn’t know why.. seems like it become my favorite this semester. It was my 3th time eating it this week =.= After dinner, we went directly for the briefing for networking nights.. 50% of the participants are Indonesian.. (guess, what does it mean :p) the briefing went quite smooth… figured out that I didn’t have appropriate high heels shoes for the event.. T__T meaning I will need to go shopping.. sigh. Lazy lazy.. 1 month from now.. but I really don’t like to go buy that kind of stuff :S
After briefing, I went for the maincomm recruitment again.. today.. not so many people applying. Only 2 people were interviewed for communications.. after that, we consolidated the candidates at 9.. ended at 10.. then went to wish Peng Ho a happy b’day at N2 B5.. Afterwards.. went for CEC maincomm rally ^_^ at first, I was glad to hear that the rally isn’t finished yet. But then, knowing that it hasn’t even half yet, I was abit worried of how long will it get.. after a long long wait (together with winson, medy and calvin), the situation become hot when reaching the vp position.. a new comer being shot for many times. After the first vp, second was rudi.. situation was cooling down again.. and then.. when the rally for president eventually came.. I was really enthusiastic.. I “sssstt” everyone who tried to talk to me.. but then.. after 10 minutes.. I felt that the question become more and more out of the line.. There were several questions that I felt very irritating.. and blood-boiling. After 1 hours of Q&A.. I really can’t stand it anymore (part is sleepiness, part is madness) and I went back to hostel, failed to watch until the last candidate. I felt that the club is just too mean…
Reached hostel, I suddenly remember my initial plan to slept earlier today.. because I need to wake up early for 8.30 class.. in the end, I slept at 3am..
Happy B'day Peng Hoe~ Vote Penghoe for VP (VP for VP!)
Lucky, I was still able to wake up at 7.30. I showered, drank my cup of coffee, and went to school with Inche.. it was raining out there.. reached school, I grabbed some sandwich, then went to hunt for CSKL-4.. lucky I didn’t get lost too long :) I manage to get there on time.. beside CSKL-4 is CSKL-5.. I saw Ms Chan inside the lab 5.. she was dressing very formal.. looked very pretty.. ^^ now I really believed that dress code matters. Haha.. Anyway, we’re being taught by Susan. I like her a lot ^^ and I loved my teammates also ^^ after the lab session.. i need to decide between sleeping at hostel or at lab. Eventually decided to sleep at lab. So, here I goes.. Not long after I dozed… Prof Yeo suddenly came and greeted me!! Oh dear.. T__T I never expect that to happen.. but after half hour of discussion, I was somehow thankful that she was there.. (else I will sleep until lecture time) haha.. after the discussion, I went to neural’s lecture.. I was really to sleepy to absorb anything.. sigh.. back from lecture.. I went back to lab again, waiting for dinner time with nancy.. =D yup, nancy is eventually back to sg. Haha.. at 5.30, I leave lab, went to SRC to take my last heritage walk tshirt.. I must said that the tshirt is really very nice ^^.. Afterwards, waited 15 minutes for shuttle bus.. then went for dinner at can 16… I back around 7.30.. when I was going to shower, met my sibling at next door XD.. Although Inche had told me before about it, I was still quite shock.. she really looked like ilfina.. just a bit *censored*. Haha..
Ok.. so.. after showered.. I still felt sleepy (I wonder how many time the ‘sleepy’ word turn out in this post) I want to take a nap.. but I am sure I wont be able to wake up until morning.. I want to study.. but can’t concentrate.. so.. best way will be to blog :p haha.. now is already 10pm.. time to start packing and sleep.. yeah =D
Looking forward to AGM.. and quiz T__T,
Erlin.D
2 comments:
the word 'taller' shud be censored also =P
censored already :p actually want to put "Just not as chubby as ilfina" :p hahaha... jokin2...
Post a Comment