After the holiday confirmed, I informed my fyp supervisor.. not hoping to get a positive response.. but praying not to get scold for sudden MIA plan.. haha.. it turned out that she wanted to meet me on Monday.. of course, I replied yes.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.. I was quite tied up with the BCC competition stuff. The Saturday night was indeed refreshing though.. We have Christian’s b’day celebration.. followed with board and card games.. both of the games are of my liking.... so.. yay! We played from 5.30 – 12.30 =.= alright, I wasn’t playing all the time, got chat with friends as well.. Nancy.. you must survive ok! Survive and show to them who you are =)

Ingenious - Addictive game... especially if you win :p
Monday, I was meeting supervisor. I’m glad that it wasn’t turned out to be bad.. love you, supervisor =D I she asked me where I’m going.. I said that I’m going to Hongkong… silent for 3 seconds… then she said “No matter what, if you visit Hongkong, you must go to Macau as well!” oww.. that’s so sweet of you.. prof :) Don’t know how to express my gratitude for not burdening me.. although I haven’t given any result in 2 months (suddenly felt guilty again T_T) After meeting supervisor, my mood is all on for FYP.. I sent email to CMU asking for datasets.. and then tried to do my interim report. At 6.30, I have dinner with jess and helios.
As we’re heading back to hall, I realized there were 2 miscal in my handphone.. Jess suggested me to call back.. so I did.. and guess what.. it’s from D-bank! My first thought was.. “Huh? So polite, rejecting people also need to call? T__T” but it turned out that the call was for final round interview. I’m totally stunned… No idea on where I did right on the first interview (Steph, what you said was really oh so true! :S) The interview is scheduled to be on Wednesday.. One day before my departure.. pheeuw…
Alright.. so now is Tuesday, 12pm. Less then 24 hrs to my interview.. and I’m typing blog, planning to go for movie at the evening, and having a b’day party plan for next day…
Thanks everyone for the encouragement =] Although I haven't gotten any job offer, I feel blessed ^^
Wish me luck...
Erlin.D
5 comments:
eh dengar2 lu mau ke HK yah? Hehe, inget ya oleh2 nya. Ditunggu loh. serius :p
Yoz gung... tentu2... selalu ada oleh2 buat yg ngejemput w di changi.. w tunggu yaaaa... wakakak :p
Gw aja dah lupa w blg apa ke u. Haha ... yg penting ttp semangaat aja deh :P:P:P
Eh ... setlh dibaca bkn gw yg blg. Roflmao .... parah neh ...
^^; tatsu2.. makanya.. kita pakai nama tatsu aja... nama u yg sebenarnya terlalu pasaran :p.. wakakakkk.. kidding2.. peace yo ^^v
Post a Comment