Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reflection of Year 2007

Reflection… Like what others typically do in the end of the year ;) I’ll go randomly~

This year.. I had a wonderful time working at Apple… as well as priceless experience in Red Cross. Both of them were the choices I made.. and I truly felt thankful that I made the right decision. (Both of them are the most asked questions during interviews lor :p)

This year.. I'm no longer a teen-age T__T I turned 20… and traveled to more places than what I ever expected: Genting, Sunway Lagoon, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Medan, Hongkong, Shen Zhen, as well as Macao. Wish that I can visit my sister next year.. as well as my brother.. and maybe have some traveling during the job training… (there is no harm to dream, right? :p)

This year... I gained my Minor in Business. I finished my URECA... I tasted part time job… Although the job didn’t last long, I didn’t regret trying. I learnt lots of things.. and I’m glad to know different people in the library… as well as stayed in contacts with them.. They are all great people ^^

This year… I started what so called the scary Final Year Project… Thankfully, I got an angel as my supervisor.. It went alright (yes, I wont say it went very good T_T) I really hope that I wont disappoint her in the end.. and I’ll do my best for it.

This year… I’m really happy to have holiday with my parents.. It’s really a rare opportunity.. Last holiday together was 4 years ago… and maybe this is the only opportunity for the next few years… and I’m glad I decided to take this chance in the last minute. (The only bad side effect is.. I got another 5kg fat in me T_T) At the same year… my dear brother got married... I’m so happy… I love you all, my family =)

This year… is the first time I joined a competition, together with Helios, WK, and Max. It’s still in progress… I treasured the chance to be in a team with those great people. Their determination to do something is something that I learnt and cherished. Wishing us all the best!

And of course, the last few months of this year had been filled with job applications. It’s a long process.. my first ever interview with bank B, my first final assessment with bank C, the unbelievable interview with bank D… and thanks.. I made it through :)

So… well… this year… is coming to the end. That roughly summed up what I had gone through. I learnt a lot.. Hopefully I have become a bit wiser. :) Coming up next year will be my Final Semester, accompanied with FYP and BCC. Wishing us all the best ;)


Unforgettable Memories of 2007

Oh yes, credit to my Sony camera for all the pictures posted in 2007... It has been accompanying me throughout the year. So far, it has digitized almost 8000 memories. (with expenses of $440 + $150 bucks for the broken LCD T_T) anyway, thanks for sticking with me! ^^

Happy New Year 2008 everyone!
Erlin.D

No comments: