Alright, summarizing the holiday:
1. HK people are even rusher than SG’s
2. Macau is where you can get great sight-seeing, great food, great drink, great transport, all for free!
3. Shenzhen was cold and scary.. until I met it’s awesome seafood~
4. I gained at least 5kg.. OMG.. T_T
Alrite.. one pic. Guess where I was in? :p
I was back to Singapore at 26 dec, around 4pm.. (thanks helios and tatsu for picking me up!) first destination was JP, KFC ^^; hahaha… can’t be helped.. only KFC can give me the power to do cleaning and unpacking until late at night.
Today, I went for signing the job offered by bank D… Finally… maybe today marks the end of my job hunting process.. it has been memorable.. all the recruitment talks, application forms, aptitude tests, rejection letters... Looking back, I really have learnt a lot =) Some had really been putting me in deep thought. Thanks for accepting me, bank D. I promise I will do my best! Not forgetting many thanks for all the encouragement I received from friends throughout the semester… I wont be able to survive without you all.. so.. Merci.. =]
Other than that… today has been spent doing nothing.. It’s nice to run away from FYP, but once you did it… you dont know how to start again. haha... I'm still accumulating the enthusiasm for fyp.. haha.. hope that I will be able to start by tomorrow.. ^^;
This Christmas... is The Best Christmas Ever,
Erlin.D
4 comments:
Waaooww.. Erlin went to Rome!
Hahaha.
Colosseum at Window of the World, Shenzhen..
Tempat nya menarik keliatannya. Kapan2 jadi tour guide w ya :p
hahaha...
Hmm... good answer... but still WRONG! :p
Ha? Jadi tour guide!? Ari da siap tersesat sepertinya :P
Salah ya T_T kemungkinan besar sekali bukan Hongkong.. fake Colosseum di Macau?
Asik juga keknya tersesat, kaya di film-film XD
Hahaha.. iya.. benar di Macau ^__^
Tersesat kok asik =.=''
Post a Comment