I started this entry complaining about FYP, but decided to delete and rewrite… those 3 sensitive letters aren’t good for Valentine's post. Hahaha..
Ten minutes before Vday, Clement came and... sell chocholate! =__= (now you know that this post isn't a romantic post :p) As a good senior, I decided to buy one.. (it's for prom nite fundraising somemore) So... Yeah.. at least I got chocholate to give this year... but I really don’t know who I should give to ^^;.. Give it to roomie was the first thing to come to my mind.. but since roomie saw me buy it (and know exactly the price) it felt funny… In the end, I decided to just put it to my bag and go to sleep… Thinking to eat it together with my friends the next day. Hahaha.. (sound despo?)
In the morning, I went to school at 10.. When I reached library, I saw It land.. I said hi but she didn’t saw me.. so I just went to my favourite place at level 2. All in sudden, my phone rang and It land asked if I want to join her for lunch.. oh.. wow! I’m very happy that she still remember me.. hahaha.. then I decided to give the chocolate to her.. Which turned out to be a good decision, as she was giving me Ang Pao! Ow~ I really didn’t expect it :’) Thx so much It land… you made my day ^_^
Back from lunch, I continued studying (and chatting) until 3.. then decided to walk to Valenwine. It’s an event by NTU Wine Appreciation Club... The event is very well organized, impressive! Have a very enjoyable half hour tasting and knowing (a bit) more about wine before starting my 6-hrs-lesson until 10pm.
When I was back to room, my roomie said Happy Valentine to me.. and I felt so happy. Hahaha.. So.. that’s it about my vday ba… Oh! Btw, I finally met Steph today.. Thx so much that you decided to say hi to me.. =D Appreciate it alot~
May everyone had had a great vday ^^
Erlin.D
2 comments:
Lol...saw my name and can't help but to leave a comment. Haha...luckily you turned out to be Erlin Diana, else I would have to find an excuse to save myself from being paiseh...lol.
Oh yeah...you are welcome :D
lol! I had a totally wrong image about u, u know ^^; Hope that i can still recognize u after u cut ur hair later... Post more pictures of urself in blog, k :p
Post a Comment