Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Impressive Dream (3)

I got another dream which makes me sleep until 10.30 today.. This time.. it was about me being chased by a stranger… No matter where I run, he always able to run after me, simply because there is a tool like GPS that denote where I was. The GPS is quite unique.. it detects where I am by detecting my blood =__= More strangely, it only detect my blood and the stranger blood… (something like Harry Potter and Voldermort connection :p) so, the situation was that both of us have a GPS and we know the location of each other.

I was accompanied with one of my friend.. which in this case turn to be like my assistant.. muahahaa.. (shall not reveal who he is… maybe an initial for myself to remember… ‘K’?) I remember in one scene, I decided to hurt myself and dripped blood in different locations to confuse him (cool, rite? :p) After dripped the blood in almost 10 locations, I stayed in one place to recuperate.. However, unexpectedly, he managed to find me very fast… (still remember how I was having spa and looking at GPS and shocked to see how fast he move from one blood location to another)

The chasing finally continued.. I drove to a cliff (yes, I can drive in my dream :p) and decided to drop the car and make it looks like accident, where I and my assistant was actually hiding inside a hole in the cliff. Still, he managed to find me and then.. we struggle.. and then.. I lost balance.. and fell from the cliff, together with him… leaving my assistant stared blankly from the top of the cliff.

The climax is almost there… (and I suddenly wake up… 9 a.m! but since I am curious with the ending, I try to continue) I fell down.. but didn’t die.. fell down to a hill… then tried to stand up… and I was looking at familiar place. NTU. Somewhere near canteen A =__=… the one chasing me was standing up also.. then.. both of us decided to end the chasing case and be friend. Then.. we walked to canteen A to buy a cup of coffee. He bought Nescafe and treat me a cup of coffee as well.

What a lame ending T___T I think it’s because I happened to wake up in the middle… hahaha.. but anyway, the dream wasn’t scary.. more to adventurous and I really felt want to continue it :p.. I didn’t know the meaning of the dream though… and I didn’t know why I dream like that.. I haven’t watch any related movie recently…

Anywayyy…. Lucky that the dream is on Wednesday, the day where I don’t have any lecture.. else I might end up skipping my lecture ^^;

Ok.. 2 pm now.. and I haven’t started my day yet T__T

FYP… how do you want me to love you? With my heart, with my soul, baby let me know~
Erlin.D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least this dream is more coherent that your previous one. I like the dripping of blood at different places and dropping the car off the cliff to confuse your pursuer. Classic thriller moves. And nice twist ending.

Anonymous said...

Lol...the stranger bought a GPS device so he could track you and have coffee with you...haha. Not many people would buy a GPS to track someone down and have coffee with him/her. I guess you must be very important to the stranger.

Anyway, it's interesting how you are able to continue your dream by trying to sleep again. That's pretty cool. I can't do that though, even if I tried to sleep again, somehow the dream won't continue or at times there won't be any dreams at all.

Nevertheless, it was a pretty interesting dream...haha.

Work hard for your FYP yeah? Good luck :)

helios_lie said...

So Lame....

Unknown said...

@ anonymous: Yup.. I was very excited in the dream, feel like playing virtual reality :p... however, I'm quite disappointed with the ending =.=
@ steph: Haha.. I was a very important target to be killed, as I remember in the dream ^^; To be able to continue your dream, u need to achieve “sleeping pig” title like me… which I don’t recommend. Earthquake also can’t wake up. Haha.. Thanks for your FYP wishes.. I really need a lot of luck. =]
@ helios_lie: agree... ^^; but if I can’t even lame in my own dream, what’s the fun of dreaming :p

Anonymous said...

haha, it's a exciting dream except the ending. lol. who is 'K' btw? Kira? Kid? Kudo? or Kurniawan? :p

Unknown said...

K is... a letter before L... hahahaa...

So sorry anonymous, I can't reveal it.. but I must say that you have made a very good guess =] Who is Kurniawan, btw =.=

Anonymous said...

just a random guess haha. Apart from Kurniawan, i think the most probable one must be Kira, am i right? :p

Unknown said...

My lips are sealed :-# hahaha...

Anonymous said...

-.-"

WK said...

you are a freak! hahaha...
Keep dreaming!!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Yoooz!! ZzzZzzZzz~