Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday Morning

4th March, 2.34 am... (4-3-2-3-4) I clicked the Send Button. I remembered again what she told me during my demo yesterday "FYP Report is veeerryy important, make sure you put your best in it. It's the most efficient, and perhaps the only way for your examiner to know much enough about you and your project..."

This statement, more or less, defined how important the report is for my supervisor. And I can't say I have put my best in it.. I barely have energy to read through it again after being written. Thanks Ari to do it for me :)

The report will determine my future... I can suddenly feel the pressure now... :S

2:46 am,
Erlin.D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi erlin,

I am 1 of Dr Yeo FYP students who started FYP just this semester.


Can you tell me is Dr Yeo generous in giving grade? How to get good grades for FYP?

Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi Anonymous,

I didn't know which Prof Yeo you're referring to... There are more than one professor with Yeo surname...

But still, I don't know which which professor will give a good grade.. (else i might have selected one by myself hahaa)..

so.. to get a good grade... of course, you must put in the effort ;) Try not to put FYP at your lowest priority. It is one of the most common mistakes... FYP is self pace... and yes, course assignment got thigh deadline. That’s why usually FYP will be sacrificed. Just try to set some deadline of FYP for yourself and follow the schedule ;)

Anyway, All the best for your FYP! Gud luck~

helios_lie said...

Hellllppp.... T___T
I have dark future ahead....

FYP oh FYP..... sigh...

Unknown said...

@ Helios

=.=''

FYP oh FYP
IR oh IR
DS oh DS
ADMT oh ADMT

(ikutan nyanyi)