After accompanying mum to find the Transit hall to Medan, I took MRT from Changi to Boonlay (at 5.50am.. I wondered if it's the first MRT :p) I felt super hot and was not in a good mood when I reached back NTU (my mood always swings when I didn't have enough sleep T_T) Unpacked some stuff, showered, then tried to sleep for one hour.
After waking up, preparing some stuff, then went to meet agent and screened through some furniture. Not having enough, all of us (ivana winson and I) went to IKEA to look at other furniture. we made some plans, went back hall, dinner, and get ready for another plan.
However, the plan was totally ruined as Helios saw me during the dinner T_T I was supposed to act like I haven't reached back NTU and the party was cancelled because of me... and when everyone is feeling dissapointed, I'll then turn up with the cake. hahaha... since the Plan A failed, we execute Plan B :p The party lasts until 12am, going home after saying happy birthday to Ilfina ^^

Happy Birthday in advance, Helios and Boly!
The next day, 25 May, most of my friends went to East Coast and rid bike. Me staying at dreamland until 10.30 before waking up and feeling fresh =D Finally! hahaha.. After reading blogs for almost 3 hrs, I then started packing. Gosh, I never know that my stuff are alooottt T_T Can't finish packing even until the dinner time. Tired with packing, I was then decided to blog and leave the packing to tomorrow :p
Now is 26 May, 5AM in the morning. I'll be in Changi again in less than 24 hrs. Still have quite alot of stuff to do... and I really hope that everything will turn out well... oh yes! I might forgot to update... I have found another place to be called home on June 15 onwards. Special thanks to all my soon-to-be flatmate for all the flat arrangement ^^ I’m sorry that I didn’t contribute much in the process v_v… I’m pretty sad to be leaving NTU hall.. where you don’t have care about electricity, internet, water, or toilet sanitary…(all of you who still staying in NTU.. treasure it!!) But still.. I’m looking forward for the new enriching experience :D a place with aircon and swimming pool.. muahaha.. (it sounds so tempting in this summer time)
Thinking that today might be the last night I share the room with my dear roomate, I almost can't believe how fast the time past...
.jpg)
First Week in NTU ^^

Last Birthday in NTU T_T
In these 4 years, I realized some facts about us:
I watch anime, you watch drama
I read blog, you read friendster
I drink coffee, you drink milk
I’m careless, you’re vigilant
I’m junk food lover, you’re health conscious
I’m midnight owl, you’re morning riser
I’m dust-blind, you’re dust-free
I’m close, you’re open
I think about the present, you think about the future
I’m rational-minded, you’re emotional-minded
I’m what you’re not
That’s how we balance and complete each other
Thanks for such a wonderful and sweet four year of roomateship =)
Sad to be leaving,
Erlin.D
3 comments:
Sun Hong yah. Enjoy ur time in Medan.
p.s. Dun eat too much :P
Hahaha... good combination!
@ Agung
Yoz Gung.. Ini lagi main internet gratis di Changi XD
p.s. PS u gk kebaca.. gk tahu kenapa buram :p
@ WK
huhuhu... >< roomie stealer... Take good care of my roomie ok... huhuhu... :p
Post a Comment