Monday, August 25, 2008

Counting Down!

I just read through some of my older post... and realize that... Omigosh... all my August posts were full of grumbles! No wonder people keep poking me to see if I'm still alive XP

I'm alive, safe and sound. And I think I was exaggerating too much, my apology. Time to break the vicious circle and start a more colorful post from now on ^^

I'm going to London from training next week =] We have been told that there will be no internet connection at all.. not only at our apartment, but even in training place! Oh no T_T maybe I just stay at Starbucks for the free internet? hahaha...

The preparation is... hardly there. Earlier today, my boss asked about my accomodation there: where and how it looks like. I then realized that I dont even know how many people will be staying together with me T_T (...and haven't figured it out until now)

For my own record, I will be staying at:

3 Limeharbour
Canary Wharf
London
E14 9LS
United Kingdom

The pictures of the apartment seem to indicate that I will be sharing a room with other gal.. but have no idea so far who will it be ^^;

My weekend has been "great" this week... I went for some drinks with other GTO grads last weekend... and I confirmed that I dont like to drink! I agree that I need to at least drink to know my limit, but I can't survive the bitter taste... At that time, I really felt that Coke is the healthiest drinks among all.


See my red face and you will understand

Nevertheless, the companions were second to none :) Thanks to such a wonderful event, "organizing committe!" Looking forward to more events coming up next week!

iPhone is finally heree!!! I finally touch it!! XP
ED

3 comments:

qizhi said...

dun feel bad abt alcohol... i also cannot hold my beer =.=

you bought the iphone? with the singtel plan?

Ben said...

I want iphone also...

Yes.. i also want to know which Singtel plan you are into.. :)

Unknown said...

@Ki Chi & Ben

My plan is the iOne Plus student plan...

... and I didn't get myself an iPhone. I only borrowed and adoring it from a friend XP I didn't know that my remark is so misleading.. sorry2 XP