This week, I have received a lot of encouragement… a lot… I felt happy… but I know that what come afterwards will be hard. Most, if not all, of what I endured, is my fault, my responsibility. My biggest fault is my lack of communication, the thought that people will understand me without the need for me to explain everything. Oh, how fool can it be?
In these 2 months, people have set their perception towards me. How I’m going to change their perception, is not known yet… but will definitely be harder. Opportunity didn’t come twice.. I have missed almost all of my first opportunity, and I know I have no one to blame but myself T_T
Anyway, these incidents are not without learning points, of course. I truly appreciate all the advices that come to me, and will work around all those points =] there are so many things that I want to work out towards a better me… but honestly, it is terribly hard to start… I feel so reluctant to start, even until now. To start is always the hardest part.. sigh! I need courage... give me courageeee ><
Some advices that stuck in my mind…
“If you see other is getting along well while you’re not, you should start to introspect yourself” – EL
“Managing expectation is important. Who do you think will be seen better – a person who promise delivery by today, but deliver tomorrow, or a person who promise next week, but deliver tomorrow?” - KP
I know those advices are true.. again, another “BUT”, it is just so hard for me to start talking openly, to present without worry, to question without feeling stupid, to stop being spoon feed and explore more by myself. I believe there is always a way though. There is a way whenever there is a will.
BTW... I haven't found my objective yet. I woke up every morning questioning why am I doing this. Horrible. Let me think for a moment... Let me think... *blank
Alright... That's all for today.
Study to work adaptation is truly not easy ^^;
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment