Saturday, December 01, 2012

Welcoming Dec with Sat Lunch at Swensen, Northpoint

Since it’s the last month of the year, we decided to eat at somewhere we haven’t been before… that being all the way to Northpoint at Yishun!

Northpoint - despite looking old, the shops inside are quite exciting
Yes, Seasons Greetings to you too!! :)
It was really my first time stepping out at that MRT station ^^; We reviewed few food options, and then decided to go for Swensen as it was 1pm and we were starving. Honestly, I love Swensen’s food. The only bad thing is that there are too many options and all look equivalently attractive. I ended up with a huge Mega Burger, which I savored till the last bite.

Some people are throwing B'day Party there!
My delicious Mega Burger - so good looks like coming out straight from the menu
After lunch was the ice cream dessert :D Choc Crunch was nyummylicious! I didn’t know they have another promotion in store (sing for a free ice cream), otherwise would have gone for it also! :p

Choc Crunch - $7.9 
How could I missed this!!
With this, I’m officially stating the start of my Dec Festive season. Let the celebration and buffets begin!!
ED

No comments: