If you haven’t heard about Hai Di Lao (like me, one week ago), go google it and you’ll know. Being the most popular hotpot in China, it finally opened up its flagship in Singapore @ Clarke Quay. Thanks to Glen’s recommendation, I got to know and tried it out one month after its opening.
 |
| Hai Di Lao Hot Pot! |
We went there at around 8pm. Sab helped us to queue earlier, so we managed to get it 5 mins after waiting. I have been informed of their services at the waiting queue, but I still felt super excited when experienced it myself. They served free fruits, popcorn, chips, and tea for customer waiting! They also have origamis – fold 20 and you’ll get a dish for free. Plus they have free manicure for the girls! *too excited. I blamed myself for not spending enough time queuing.
 |
| Free food and drink at the queue area! |
 |
| Free Manicure!!! |
 |
| Dedicated playing place for the kids |
Once we’re sent to our table, they provide an iPad Menu, whatever we clicked are sent automatically to the kitchen. That’s a sleek implementation of technology! :)
 |
| The elegant looking Hot Pot table! |
 |
| The user-friendly menu. Come in dual language! :p |
Whatelse? They give free rubber bands to tie the hair, free spectacles cloth to clean your spec, plastic to cover your phone, cloth to protect your bag, apron to protect your dress, and whatever you want to ask for. Sab’s phone was running out of battery and they happily helped her to get it charged *.*
They have a nice condiment, fruit, and dessert bar (sadly forget to take pics). I could eat from the bar forever, but the main came very swift so I started to dig on the main :D
 |
| Out Hot Pot - come to around $36 each |
 |
| The happy and hungry diners!! |
For hot pot, normally I will come out feeling smoky and smelly. Well, not for this one. I came out feeling really fresh. They even have someone dedicated at washroom helping you to turn on the tap, get the soap, and offer you towel after washing hand +_+ I was really awed.
It’s one of the most awesome hot pots I have ever tried. The food is great, but I think their services are beyond excellent, which make the restaurant truly stand out from the rest :D
I’m willing to go there again anytime soon! Everyone just love being spoiled after all :p
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment