OK, I admit, I hardly do a single work on Friday.
Friday morning, I was helping the team to setup the Charity lunch. It finally happened :’) We started planning one month ago with target participants of 50 people. We ended up with 120 people! Love the sense of team achievement :D And of course, nothing can go wrong for me so long as there is food around :)
 |
| GT Social Event (Interact Care Eat!) |
 |
| The Food! |
 |
| The Crowd - listening to MD Speech |
Friday afternoon, I went to Indonesian Embassy to collect my confirmation letter. Met Hen Che along the way. What a coincidence! It’s most probably the last time I went to Indonesian Embassy. It started raining when I came out from the embassy. Even the sky was crying. Sob.
 |
| The Last Office I visited |
 |
| The Last Visitor Pass |
It’s around 3.30pm when I came out from embassy. I weighed my option – I can either go home and slack or go gym and suffer. I chose the latter. I took the direct bus to Orchard and went to Paragon’s Fitness First.
It’s my second time there, and I’m still feeling confused with the structure @.@ I went for 12km treadmill, accompanied with a view of orchard and Ellen’s Show. After run, I had a hot coffee while it was still raining outside. Felt really warm :)
If there were anything I like about the Paragon’s Fitness First, it would be their Mind and Body classroom. The classroom is really relaxing with dim light and soft music. Love the whole setup! I tried out two new classes that day – Hatha Yoga and Hot Yoga. My whole body felt like breaking afterwards.
I was starving as I went out from Fitness First. Don’t know what to eat, I went to Burger King at Ion to claim the $1 Cheeseburger and ate on my way back.
 |
| Paragon with its Christmas Cue. |
 |
| Orchard Road with Christmas Decoration! |
Back home, we chatted and watched Glee before finally calling it a day :) Slept until 12pm the next day =.=''
Last weekend before SC Marathon!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment