So I went to Vivo and bought this big bottle of Glukosamin yesterday for $66 (90 pills).
Glen and Jessie asked me what it’s for, and I said I am training for my marathon and my friend recommend me to take this as my knee start to hurt.
My friends shot me on the spot, “Erlin, you should stop running that much! Why would you spend thousands on gym, hundreds on running event, and ends up having to eat pills to recover?”
I lost for words :x I think it was indeed a good logic. Of course, I know I can reply that my health and stamina actually improved, but on what cost? Maria shared with me before that the knee injury might be permanent :x :x
So maybe, this will be my first and last marathon… and I will go less extreme from there on :)
Half marathon tomorrow! Hope my knees can handle it...
ED
| Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 - $66 |
My friends shot me on the spot, “Erlin, you should stop running that much! Why would you spend thousands on gym, hundreds on running event, and ends up having to eat pills to recover?”
I lost for words :x I think it was indeed a good logic. Of course, I know I can reply that my health and stamina actually improved, but on what cost? Maria shared with me before that the knee injury might be permanent :x :x
So maybe, this will be my first and last marathon… and I will go less extreme from there on :)
Half marathon tomorrow! Hope my knees can handle it...
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment