Saturday, November 03, 2012

Great Eastern Run – Race Pack Collection

The day is almost here! One week to my half marathon! Excited :D It’s the first time I’m having a collection at Suntec. The location is a bit small, but much more strategic compared with Expo or Marina Bay Sands.

There weren't so many counters, but the queue was going fast enough. I reached there at around 11.30am and managed to get my race pack at around 11.45am. I missed the gift for first 200 racers, but Cit was kind enough to share the gift with me. Thanks so much! :D

Free real flower! Is this sun flower or what?
More :) Looks nice as a bunch!
Race Entry Pack Collection! All ladies!
The Pack! Didn't know they stuffed so many things inside.
The pack was pretty much customized for ladies. I love the red color shirt! Saw Maria wearing it some times and now I have a similar one! Hehe.. and yesh, I love the bag too :) definitely something I can use for gym.

Can’t wait for the run!
ED

No comments: