I never heard about the place until Fendi recommended it to us for Deepavali Dinner. It’s located around 10 mins walk from Chua Chu Kang MRT, almost in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by grass field.
 |
| Rasa Istimewa - Menu! |
With that kind of location, I was really surprised to find the place fully booked. They have at least 15 waiters, and all of them busy running everywhere. Even I felt guilty of asking their help to take a picture. Someone as thick face as me.
Some of us reached the place at around 6.30pm. The others reached earlier at 5.30pm as they went straight from the zoo. The food was served like 5 minutes after we arrived, so I have no complain about the waiting time :p We ordered its set menu for 10 for $188.
 |
| What we ordered - the list |
 |
| What we get - the food :D |
It’s fun eating with close friends when none of us was shy – the plates were cleaned after 10 mins :p We had so much laughter that I got stomachache afterwards.
The food was decent, and I felt that it’s more Chinese food than Malay food.
 |
| You won't believe how hard it's to get their attention out from the food for 5 sec. |
The Hot Tea Tarik was great for the cold rainy weather. We chatted, had cake, and finally left the place at around 9pm :) Not a wow dinner, but anywhere is fun with friends!
 |
| Nicely done Teh Tarik :) |
 |
| The Football team ^^; Happy Birthday Che! |
Medan Town next!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment