Thursday, November 01, 2012

November Blues

My mood wasn’t really good at this first week of November. For few days, I just don’t feel enthusiastic about anything at all.

It started with me have to give up the “premier of premier” ticket of James Bond movie because I have called from 9 to 10pm T_T the next day, everyone was talking about how good it was. T_T Then I had another day of late night in office thanks to team call. Then my boss asked me to schedule another late night call next week. Then I failed to wake up for gym on Friday. Then despite able to finish early on Friday, I don’t have anything to do and spent my Friday night at gym. Then I sprained my ankle and almost unable to walk the next day =_=

Where did my luck go? There better be something good awaits for me after all these pathetic stuff. I need some luck as early as next week for my half marathon! Just please do not rain during the run (which seem like a very big demand judging from the thunderous rain right now)

Alright, last month before the festive Dec kicked-in. My boss looked carefree counting down to her last day. For some reasons it worried me even more – I can forget about all the good feedbacks from her… she won’t even be around during the performance review period T_T and I don’t know who will be my next boss yet. Oh my good boss… If only you can stay for few more months. I really like her and she just got that something that keep me motivated every week after my 1-1 with her. All selfish thoughts aside, I wish her all the best for future :)

Enough grumble! Time to move on to happier stuff! :)
ED

No comments: