Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday’s KTV @ Ten Dollars Club Toa Payoh

I can’t remember when was the last time I went KTV! It must have been at least 6 months. Thanks to Inche and the cancelled trip, we finally managed to arrange one session last Friday!

Dinner at Toa Payoh Koufu after a long day of Shopping
It was raining and we were lacked of one Umbrella, so...
It was not a bad idea to sit down on couch listening to music after a whole day of shopping. I like the music and the song and my out-of-tune singing :p Totally enjoyed the evening. I noticed few differences with the KTV itself. Ten Dollars Club is not really Ten dollar anymore. There is additional 10% Service Charge and “Compulsory” $0.75 tissue paper which we have to pay. And no more shark fin soup. The price was still reasonable after all the top up, but it’s no longer the cheapest KTV (eyeing to Teo Heng).

After almost 3 hours of KTV-ing (the song was cut at 6:54pm! 6 mins before the end of our session. Not cool), we celebrated Inche’s B’day one more time and cheering “Yaaaaammm Seeeeng” for a good 3 minutes with our free drinks ^^;

Happy Birthday Che!! 
With another Foot Ball team
Voice Recovering in progress,
ED

No comments: