Monday, November 19, 2012

Texas Chicken - Awesome Mondays

There are a lot of perks which are available only on weekdays - one of them is Set Lunch Menu :p Even if they offered the same menu during weekend, the price will be much higher.

Well, I had Monday off and was fully determined to grab those weekday lunch deals that I won’t be able to get otherwise. 

After few hours of research (while waiting at the embassy), I decided to top 3:

Jack's Place Daily Set Lunch - $11.8
Manhattan Fish Set Lunch - $19.9 for 2
Ichiban Sushi Off Peak Menu - $5
After some discussion, we agreed to go for Manhattan @ Star Vista. I reached there at around 12pm and was faced with so many other deals around the area. Too many that I have to relook at my options.

Well, we ended up with Texas 4 pieces meal for $4.8 XD I was really tempted to get 8 pieces since it’s anyway less than $10 bucks. Thankfully I got a company who prevented me from doing anything on impulse. The 4 pieces are actually really filling for two.

Texas - 4 pieces chicken for $4.8 @.@
The actual thing! the portion isn't dissapointing
I intended to go to Clementi Mall to claim the SC’s free personal pan pizza. Alas, the deal was actually fully redeemed 5 minutes before I reached there T_T

Ended the food hunt with a sweet bubble tea from Queensway :)

Queensway - Bubble Tea (L) - $1.8
Till the next lunch hunt!
ED

No comments: