Friday, November 02, 2012

Friday Lunch @ Bistro One Zero Three

A bunch of us in the office are committed to eat at somewhere different at least once a week. Now that we have been doing it for few weeks, I realized that it’s actually not that hard to get a new place every week. There is actually a lot of eatery around Pasir Panjang area that we haven’t tried. This week, we tried out Bistro One Zero Tree, which was recommended by Lady Iron Chef for TWICE! I have wanted to try it out ever since I read the post (which was like two years now?) and am glad to finally get a chance to.

The place is located 10 mins walk from office. The decoration looked pretty decent from the outside, we went in without much thought… and was surprised to find out that the place is so quiet. We’re the first customers of the day!

We understand why when we looked through the menu. The main dishes like spaghetti and fish and chips range from $17.9 to $30.9. It’s quite expensive compared with the rest of the eatery around the area. I should have guessed. It’s a recommendation from the posh’s ladyironchef, not the hawker’s ieatishotipost ^^;

“It’s quite expensive”, we murmured. The place was so quiet, the manager actually heard that. Guess what, they ended up giving us free soup + lemon tea for the meal! That’s not bad :p

Salmon and Crab Meat Spaghetti

Cajun Chicken
Panna Cotta with Mocha
Overall, we spent around $25 each. The quality of the food was actually really good – fresh and tasty. And no complain about the service with the free soup and drinks. I can see myself going back there, maybe for some special occasion like birthday or farewell :)

Next time I'm gonna try their spaghetti!
ED

No comments: