
Happy 21st B'day, Cool Guy!
This time, I’m getting a chance to try out Tarot Card. Tarot had always been said to be accurate. The result shocked me... I’m stated to be someone reluctant to ask for help, resulting in me being an individualistic person, live in my own world, not able to communicate well and hard to grow… T__T… The first sentence is quite true.. For me, asking for help is my last magic resource I’ll use wisely for hard time. Hahaha.. Everyone has their own problem, so I shouldn’t be bothering them if I still have way to do it by myself, right? Or have I been living in the wrong perspective all these time?
On the other side, I’m happy when people asking help from me. It’s nice to know I’m still needed in some way :p Hahaz. Anyway, I noticed some people can ask for favor nicely such that we’ll help them willingly and happily. I must say that it’s a talent! Indeed, it’s a talent that every leader should have – the art of work distribution. Although I had been given the chance to practice it in these 2 years.. I must say that I didn’t have the talent… So.. Admiring those who have this character in yourselves =)
Enough saying about the miserable part of the result. As I was asking about relationship, my last card said that I’ll be a ‘good FATHER who can think to start a family now’ :S of course, they laughed as Winson read out the result. FATHER? Didn’t happy with it, I tried for the second time, asking about career. My first card start with ‘having a great MASCULINE soul in you…,” what!?!? Hellow.. what happen.. I agree that this is only a card game, but why no other people getting these cards beside me? More over, during the Truth or Dare game, I was picked to act masculine as well. Now I become to doubt about my personality :S.. huk huk huk.. T_T
On the other side, I’m happy when people asking help from me. It’s nice to know I’m still needed in some way :p Hahaz. Anyway, I noticed some people can ask for favor nicely such that we’ll help them willingly and happily. I must say that it’s a talent! Indeed, it’s a talent that every leader should have – the art of work distribution. Although I had been given the chance to practice it in these 2 years.. I must say that I didn’t have the talent… So.. Admiring those who have this character in yourselves =)
Enough saying about the miserable part of the result. As I was asking about relationship, my last card said that I’ll be a ‘good FATHER who can think to start a family now’ :S of course, they laughed as Winson read out the result. FATHER? Didn’t happy with it, I tried for the second time, asking about career. My first card start with ‘having a great MASCULINE soul in you…,” what!?!? Hellow.. what happen.. I agree that this is only a card game, but why no other people getting these cards beside me? More over, during the Truth or Dare game, I was picked to act masculine as well. Now I become to doubt about my personality :S.. huk huk huk.. T_T
Even in the online Tarot Reading, I still get the "Gentle Masculine" words :S
Ok ok.. masculine or feminine, I’ll need to start my Neural Network assignment T_T
300th Post!
Erlin.D
Ok ok.. masculine or feminine, I’ll need to start my Neural Network assignment T_T
300th Post!
Erlin.D
2 comments:
kasih wa linknya donk, wa juga mau try hahaha
hahaz... simply: http://www.astrology.com/ =) Tapi cuman 2 cards yg free.. T_T
Hati2 ketagihan yo :p
Post a Comment