Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Changi!

This 297th post is created in Changi =D Yup yup.. I'm now at Changi... Going back to Medan in half hour time ^^.. Special thanks to Tomy, Tatsu, Adi and Anton to accompany me in 199.. Wish that you enjoy your KFC... Sad that I just dont have time to eat along T__T.. I still have the voucher... valid until end of October. Anyone interested? =D =D

I enjoyed walking at Changi alot.. the places always very awesome.. The chocolate and candies are always so tempting... but I still manage to survive without buying anything.. muahaha.. (Medy's evil laugh?) Maybe I'm good in window shopping.. but anyway, the thought of Nasi Padang, Sate Padang, Fried Rice make me decided to save my tummy for the best :p.. I'm coming soon all.. And this time with FIT condition! not like what happen 3 months ago.. haha..

When checking my email, I just realized that today is the start of RedCross Awareness Week.. Oh gosh.. I miss it! T__T Wish that everything is a big success =)

Ok.. 6.45 now.. Shall go onboard already =) Dearest roomie.. take care.. get ready to see your roomie in round face XD


Thanks for the free internet, iConnect!

Time Remaining: 0.34,
Erlin.D

3 comments:

helios_lie said...

Erlin, Sunhong yo! Cya again next week! Enjoy your holiday =)

Anonymous said...

erlin gua mau kfc :p

Unknown said...

@Helios: Wah! Helios ternyata ada blog juga yaa :p hahaha... I'm back helios.. Thanks ya crypto nya da diberesin.. :D

@Theresia: congratz for the awareness week done ya~~ w baru aja siap makan KFC.. begitu balik langsung KFC.. sampai tas gede w juga dibawa masuk restoran XD