Sunday, October 21, 2007

Terminating Gracefully…

These 2 weeks had been very long for me.. I am too exhausted to recall back the whole things.. so here is just a small summary list:
- Catching up with lesson
- Phone interview
- Meeting up with sister
- Being tour guide for brother
- Meeting for Prof Com
- FYP Demo
- Algo 4th Quiz
- Neural Presentation
- Crypto Assignment 1
- Crypto Assignment 2
- Crypto Assignment 3

I’m glad to say that now I’m ONLY left with:
- Prof Com Rehearsal
- Credit Suisse Aptitude Test
- Prof Com Presentation
- JP Morgan Application
- 100% Untouched Neural Assignment
- Algo 5th Quiz

This serves as reminder for myself.. hahaha.. anyway, I realized that I am really bad working under the pressure of deadlines.. The more deadlines I have, the more lazy I’m to start doing those things.. it just feels like too hard to catch up… finally feel reluctant to start.. funny hum? ^^;.. but I’m glad that I eventually passed through almost 2/3 of the whole list.. alrite, excluding studying for exam and tutorials… hahaha…

I had been extremely moody in these past two weeks... Due to the feeling of lagging behind, I lost my patience frequently.. to myself and to people surround me. I’m so sorry pals.. I know this shouldn’t be an excuse for my temperamental action… but trust me.. it’s really out of my control.. T__T..

Hmm.. ok.. this blog seems to be very gloomy.. let’s terminate it with something happy.. a picture of double Botak Jones? hahaz… Yup, I just back from high school gathering.. so glad to see them again and catch up with each other.. (read: gossiping).. It’s really hard to believe that some of our classmates are already married… even has baby now! Another is now a teacher.. some are already working.. (including Endy and Ratna)… Can’t believe how fast time pass! Thanks Fendi and Tomy to organize this gathering.. Except of me kept being bullied there, this is really a great way to end my 2 weeks of stress. Hahaha.. wish for more gathering in the coming holiday :p


Fighterz Crew @ Clementi~


A picture says a thousand words -- Double Botak Jones w Cheese - $13

Anyway, one funny story about the Botak Jones... there were 3 people ordering the botak burgers.. 2 double meat and 1 single meat. When they are delivering the 3 plates, there were confused as there were only 1 guy who hasn't got the food yet.. "How come there are 2 double meat!?" The waiter paused for 30 seconds don't know where to put the plate.. eventually i helped him to take it down to my table... huahaha.. sorry to confuse you... My portion is slightly bigger than normal ^^;.. and the even worse case for me is that.. i finished it.. while Tomy was flagging white flag after 1 1/2 of the meat.. no wonder i was kept being teased.. T__T But really.. nice stress reliever ^^

Happy Birthday, dearest daddy~
Erlin.D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew~! It's gud to meet up with the classmates. Btw,Sopo yg uda married, erlin? Ratna uda ker di sg yo? Wah.. kapan lu tamat, erlin?
Sorry, long time no see jd nanya banyak =P

-Kathie-

Unknown said...

kathie! I never know that you're reading ~.~ *lucky didn't write anything offensive.* hahaha.. how are you? siapa yang da married? Lah, bukannya u ya? huahahaha.. jokin2 :p... I was referring to Indah and Linda... also Stephanie as well... (still remember?) Stephani da punya bayi cute loh ^^... Yup, Ratna da lulus.. dan skrg kerja di sg.. da jadi Singapore Permanent Resident neh... keren ya :p

W dan teman2 yg lain baru tamat next year.. ~.~.. sekarang lagi blur berat ama Final Year Project aka skripsi.. u skrg da lagi kerja ya? pay us some visit at sg sometimeee k... hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Hah? Indah yg twins itu uda married? Stephanie uda jadi mom? Times flies man! Ckckck.

Iya, at the moment lagi kerja di Medan. Next time klo gw ke sg pasti nyari kalian de ;)

Btw, I've been ur secret reader since long long time ago. Cuman ga pernah komen aja =P Silakan menulis seperti biasa. Dont worry.