Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April Fool 2008

For some people, 1st of April might just be an ordinary day… but for a cheat lover like me, this is one of the day I have been waiting for :p I started to cheat since the first minute of entering April… Manage to cheat 3 people in the first 10 minutes… and that’s all for the rest of the day T_T After everyone awared about it, it’s very hard to think of something to cheat about.

But unbelievable, I was cheated for 3 times!! Twice by the same panda somemore!! >< Just like last year T_T. This year, the first lie was during the morning DS lecture, when he said that there will be quiz next week. I naively believed it.. he looked super honest T_T and the second time was at night, when he said that he canceled contract signing because of bond… At that time, there was 4 people around… and only me and my roomie believe on what he said.. I just know that I was so naïve :s I used to think I’m good enough in reading people expression.. but now I doubt about it :s At night, another friend try to cheat my roomie. Out of my business, I listen to the story and got cheated as well T_T gosh, I need to improve badly!

Lesson learnt from this year April Fool: Empty bin sounds loudly (direct translation from Indonesian Proverb of “Tong Kosong Nyaring Bunyinya”) Me, the empty bin, like to boast that I’m a good cheater, where in fact I’m nothing compare to those low profile cheaters. Hahaha…

Recalling last year April Fool, there is one funny incident. Panda lied that A is in relationship with B. This year, it really becomes true! Wow. I hope that the DS surprise quiz will be a fact as well for my junior :p hahaa..

Ok then, looking forward to next year April Fool ^^
Erlin.D

No comments: