Taken during last lectures of DS
Photographer: Adi Alimin (credited first before he complained)

My ADMT Group + DS Group + CVIP Gals
Wayan – Winson – Vily – Irene – Henry - Me- Adi

My 2nd FYP Buddy: Peko2 ^^
...And Lastly, a group picture with the best lecturer this semester :D
I closed my eyes or they had always been that small? =.=
*Other pictures are not published due to confidentially issue*
After the last lecture… the exam wind is finally blowing here. Too bad that the study mood is still stuck somewhere. My mind was bothered by many other things, which make me hardly concentrate on studying. Finally, on Monday, I decided to clear one of them, which was my china visa application. Based from roomie’s experience of long queue, I wake up at 6.15 and rush there as soon as possible. I took MRT until Queenstown, turn left, go down, take bus 111 (sorry for the detailed information, must be noted down, who knows streetdirectory goes down again), and reached there at 8.30. The official opening hour is 9, but my queue number was already 45! T_T After more than 2 hour of waiting, my queue number is displayed, and I went to the counter… and got rejected! T__T
Due to the upcoming Olympic, the visa is now only valid for one month instead of three. And since I planned to go on 15 May, the day 4 April is definitely too early for me to apply T_T. The counter lady asked me to come back again next week. Sighed… I’m ok with the one month visa, but why they never posted the information inside their website!? In fact, the website is super confusing T_T Tell me who is the IT officer in charged! Never take Soft Eng in NTU right! Hahaha XD
I was quite fed up that time, maybe was due to my lack of sleep as well. I cancelled my initial plan to go back NTU and went to Bugis instead. Pray abit, shop abit, cool down a bit, then I went back and feel guilty a bit…
Alright, that’s a short story that I might want to remember. By the time I typed this, I’m only 4 days away from my first paper… first paper of the (hopefully) last exam. Hah!
Getting fat by the exam wishes~
Erlin.D
6 comments:
@erlin:
ah ha... i'm not the only one to kena confused by the unusable chinese embassy website... both english and chinese versions are confusing and fyi, there is more info in the chinese version than the english one. haha.
and in case u're thinking what i'm doing there, it has nothing to do with visa... =.=
hahaha... glad to know that I got supporter XD I can not read chinese... hence i really depend only on the english website T_T
Just apply as the IT officer there
But I can't read Chinese... so not qualified
@erlin:
did u eat anything else in new food court other than the muslim food? if u did blog about it leh... see if we can prevent others from paying for not-so-good food. :p
@ Ki Chi,
Haha.. Actually, I haven't try the muslim stall... my friend did. I spent three days in the fishball noodle stall alone XD Will see if I had enough information to blog about later :p
Post a Comment