I knew it. I just can’t survive one whole week without blogging :p hahaha.. This week has been greatly packed with deadlines. The programming for IR, the demo for DS, the report for ADMT, the amendments for FYP… and now.. I’m glad to announce that I got through them.. muahahaa… I kept holding to the proverb “This too will pass” last week… and glad that I really made it through :D
The IR assignment aka second FYP is truly scaring. Until few hours before the deadlines, both duck and I were still busy with reporting and debugging T_T Nevertheless, it has been a great experience :) (at least until the result out) Those Extreme Programming days, accompanied with Mc Donalds till midnight, were surely a moment to remember. Now that everything has been submitted… I shall worry no more about them.. Que Sera Sera – Whatever will be, will be.
So, after the assignments chapter closed, now is the time for… lecture? I can’t believe that exam has been so near. One week time! (I really want to run away.. T_T) I haven’t even done any single tutorial :S Oh well.. This too will pass? (Misuse of proverb) hahaha..
Anyway, thanks a lot everyone for the exam wishes =] Truly motivating me to keep eati.. ee.. to keep studying. All the best everyone for the upcoming exam ;)
The only good thing about exam
No mood to study, yet.
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment