What happen when you want something badly, keep dreaming about it, and all in sudden; informed that you’re not getting it? Denial, disappointment, and no, I’m not in acceptance state yet :(
I get a bit anxious now after being in hunting mood for 10 days without a promising result. Why present owner all so picky about tenants!? I never understand how profession can mean so much in securing you a place! And what kind of reasoning makes you prefer older people? Or the belief that family type is better than professional? *frustrated. Sherlock Holmes would have never gotten a room if he dealt with this modern landlord.
Anyway, 1 month to go! This goes as hard as looking job now. Maybe I should start writing an appealing resume of a good tenant.
Hmm.. Let’s move to the other side of my life… work.
With two weekly calls to be arranged every Tue and Thurs, I officially have to work till 11PM for that two days T_T so now my only hope are to leave earlier on all the other days. But! Monday is the day where all work piles up, Wed is the day for a yoga class, and Friday is the day of sending chaser. In conclusion, I will never leave early :(
Which bring back to the importance of finding a nearer flat – my wallet is currently drain up every week by the taxi fare!
Anyway, the other reason for me going back late is… the weather! It is so hot and my aircon is not working (since last year), so no point of going home early and having sauna every day. The weather is really killing me. Yesterday I was rolling for literally 3 hours and can’t put myself to sleep. The next day, I was awake by the heat too. It’s aweful :( On my last attempt to save myself, I called for an aircon technician, who affirmatively declared that my aircon should rest in peace, that I should let go and consider finding a new one. Oh well, if only the decision is on my hand… :( we told our owner about it. He doesn’t believe it and wants to get his technician to check it out. So let see…
Again.. 1 more month to go! Haha..
My parents have confirmed that they are coming this 28 – 30 May :) I’m so happy… and I’m glad that I didn’t book the Marina Bay Sands too early – they are now coming up with promotion! Finally. Free breakfast + free room upgrade + SGD50 voucher. Now the price seems to be more reasonable… slightly.
As the timing is just so nice with my moving house period, I started packing unused stuff to send home. Gosh it brings back so much memory when I started to look back what I kept 2 years ago: all the exam papers, all the publicity materials, all the publications…
My classic mistakes - on FYP Review
It’s with a very heavy heart that I decided to go green letting go of the hardcopy and keeping the softcopy. Please remind me to do back up frequently!
Last but not least… Happy Mother’s day! I love you, Mum… (dad, wait for your turn in couple of months! :p)
ED
2 comments:
Since when u join yoga :|
muahaha... muahaha... muahaha...
*gk berani menjawab soalnya kyknya cuman bakal bertahan beberapa minggu
Post a Comment