Dear blog.
This is 3AM in the morning, and I still can’t stop crying.
I want to tell… I want to talk… I want to scream… but again, it’s early Tuesday morning and who am I to break the peace? Let me scream in this blog, at least.
Life is never fair. This I knew. There are different position and role in life. Boss and subordinate, client and vendor, manager and executer. When you’re in the more authoritative role, what’s wrong with staying reasonable and trying to understand what you really want before requesting for it? Changing report format every week to suit your mood doesn’t work. Keep asking me to add in obvious information just because you didn’t spend any effort to get yourself updated with it, doesn’t work as well.
I hate myself when I’m blaming someone for my own quality of work. To my defense, I always give my best to the things I do, and as far as I can think of, I hardly get this kind of treatment before. Someone who just asking you to improve without giving a specific point of improvements. Ridiculous! :(
No matter how angry I am, I think I have to calm down and get myself to bed now. It’s human nature to blame other people when something is pushed to them. Like what I’m doing right now, and like what he is doing to me, I guess.
It’s the darkest before dawn.
But the darkest is yet to come.
ED
5 comments:
erlin, be strong..
Jia you shi fu... when I kena this kind of shitty situation, I always remind myself: Don't argue with idiots like them, they will just bring u down to their level and beat you with their experience (they have been there too long :P)
Hehe... end of the day it is just a job. :) Jia you!
jia you erlin...
thanks ya all :)
yup shifu.. thats true.. afterall its just work... what didnt kill u will make u stronger, yay!!
talked about it, the next day i became pretty mean with vendor. feeling guilty now T.T haha..
Jiayou Erlin,
I think we are now in the same situation. Crappy vendors, multiple bosses all with unreasonable expectations, demanding users, lack of resource for project, tight deadline.
Every day have been like a torture >__<
Anyway, wish all of us all the best. This too will pass.
Post a Comment