Friday, January 11, 2013

Random Friday - Lunch @ E-Sarn, CNY Event @ ARC, Office Proposal, Bak Kut Teh, Astrology

Decided to pick a day and blog more about it! Lets do Friday since it's the day when no one is really in the mood to work.

I started my Friday with usual gym - Gentle Flow + 3KM Run. Done with Gym, I had my usual caffeine - 1 Milk Coffee + 2 Espressos. I was engrossed with work afterwards and it was soon time for lunch.

I was still in the mood of trying something new, so we went to E-Sarn, which is one of the popular Thai Food near Pasir Panjang area. There are just so many good food around :D I'm happy and worried at the same time. My skirt is getting tighter and I haven't really done much except continuous eating.

Pineapple Rice Set Meal @ $7.9
After lunch, we passed by ARC and noticed that there were some Kung Fu performance going on. Quite impressive. I don't think there is any such performance school in Singapore, so I concluded that they must have all been invited from China - the performances were really authentic!

Cute Shaolin Performance at the middle of a mall
After lunch,  I needed to have mental fight to keep myself awake. It wasn't that hard, especially after 2pm when I started to be in back-to-back calls. It was soon 6pm when I finished my last call. Decided not to stay late for Friday, I rushed through the deadlines, turned off my computer, and never looked back :p

It was raining when I left. Yet, despite the cloudy weather, I saw colourful balloons and flowers and gathering near the main office area. Out of curiosity, I sneak around and I found out that there was a proposal going on. That's so sweet! I hope it all went well for them :)

Snap a pic of proposal in action XD
After reading some post from iEat, I craved for Bak Kut Teh, so we headed straight to Clarke Quay for dinner at Song Fa. The queue was quite long, but we were able to get seat within 2 mins - the benefits of coming as a group of 2 XD.

Song Fa @ Clarke Quay - $24 for two
Happy with the dinner, we went for a quick walk around Central Mall. There are many Chinese New Year promotion going on. Basically those which asked you to spent more to get some freebies ^^; There are also Chinese Astrology for 2013 lined up for viewing. My reading wasn't bad, but all the rest are also good. So I think they just want everyone to be in good mood ^^;

Chinese Astrology for 2013!
Honestly, I'm impressed on how fast the theme switched from Christmas to Chinese New Year. Easily manipulated, I'm all about CNY now. The food, the decoration, the snacks... I started to plan of what to bring back home. Can't wait for next month!

Enjoying each day,
ED

No comments: