We went to Hai Di Lao in Nov last year and totally fell in love with the place. I have been promoting about it so much and decided to pay another visit, just to revalidate and be sure that I wasn’t dreaming (excuse, excuse).
 |
| The Gank! Again me being the only gal. Not sure where did the rest go? |
We planned to go there for our CNY cum Winson B’day Celebration (or Winson B’day cum CNY? Anyway). I called up the place and they told me the place has been fully booked until after CNY O.O. They allocated 50% of the seating for walk-in, so I decided to try my luck. The staff told me that their peak hour is from 6 – 8pm, and I should expect a long waiting time.
On Saturday itself, we went to the place at around 7.30pm. As expected, the place was really crowded. Yet, the staffs were all really friendly and put an effort to find us seats at the waiting areas. In addition, they also provided the free snacks + free drinks :p We waited while folding some origami for a free dish.
 |
| Free Snacks! I love the Pop Corn and The Crispy Banana the most :D |
Less than 30 mins, we managed to get our table :D We didn’t fold to the amount required, but they gave us a free dish anyway (yay!!) The service was still as good as how I remember it. Alas, this time none of us can speak Chinese, so most of the communication was done via hand gesture T_T
Aware about the price, we were quite selective with our order ^^; We took the free flow of drinks for $3 (totally worth it) and 4 packs of free flow Ingredient bar for $4 (worth it, too!) I think we were being too cautious, cause we ended up only paying $24 / person while we expected around $50 each ^^; good surprise.
 |
| Our Food! With Laksa*new* + Chicken Soup. Love both the soup! |
After the dinner, we had the dinner celebration for Winson :D The waiter looked as happy as us and she even treated Winson a set of longevity noodle! This is new!!
 |
| Private noodle making show - with birthday song in the background |
 |
| Birthday Cake - from Flor. Happy Birthday!! |
Wanting to enjoy the experience to the max, I decided to go for the free manicure as well. I’m quite impressed with how good the service was despite it being free. They treat every client with smile! They redo my nail polish twice without even a grunt. And in the end, they said bye and hope to see me again if fate permits. I’m so touched.
After the manicure, we continued at Paulaner for a quick drink. We went off at around 11.30pm, and still managed to catch the train! Thanks for the train extension, for whatever reason it’s :p
 |
| After Dinner - Paulaner Wirtshau's |
 |
| One 300ml glass of beer and I was gone. |
Happy Birthday in advance, WW,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment