Sometimes I really can’t believe how many wonderful eating-places are here in Singapore. We discovered another one yesterday at Clan.
 |
| The Clan Restaurant - CLAN is short form of Classy Luscious And Noteworthy ^^; |
 |
| The Chinesy and European Interior |
The restaurant is located just 5 mins walk from Outram MRT. To now, I still can’t tell if I should categorize it as Japanese, Chinese, Western, or French restaurant. The name sounds English, the waiters are mostly Chinese, and the food was definitely a mix. After awhile, I decided to stop thinking and just enjoy the meal.
 |
| Oh yeah, I'm ready to start! |
 |
| Sitting close enough to see the chefs in action! |
The pre-dinner started with a nice pink guava ice blended juice - totally refreshing. I don't really keep track of time for the rest of the evening.
 |
| Ice-blended Pink Guava - Complimentary! |
 |
| Chef's Starter - Salmon, Scallop, and Duck (if I remember correctly) |
 |
| His Cold Dish - Beef Carpaccio, Truffle Mustard Salad w Truffle Teriyaki and Horseradish Sauce - raw! Nyummy and exotic |
 |
| My Cold Dish - New Style Sashimi, Hamachi w Ponzu Sauce and Orange Salsa |
 |
| His Side Dish - Steamed Razor Clam, Salmon Trout Roe Drizzled w Japanese Sauce |
 |
| My Side Dish - Deep Fried Foie Gras, Balsamico Reduction & Cheese Focaccia |
 |
| His Soup - Cepes Mushroom w Truffle Paste |
 |
| My Soup - Ginseng Chicken Consomme |
 |
| His Main - Kurobuta Pork Jowl in Pistachio Puree w Pickled Zucchini and 64 Degrees egg yolk - highly recommended |
 |
| My Main - 48 Hours Beef Short Ribs on Hoba Leaf w Madeira Sauce on Lava Stone - I took too many pictures and ended up the stone was too cold to cook the beef =_=' |
 |
| His Dessert - Clan La Royaltine Chocholate Cake - almost feel like eating chocholate - love! |
 |
| My Dessert - Chocholate Lava w Raspbery & Homemade Gelato |
 |
| Lastly - a birthday cake :D Complementary |
Overall, I had a good enjoyable Birthday dinner :) The concept is quite similar with Dojo, and I totally love it :) Thanks so much for the treat!
Full,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment