Never thought I would end up at Rendezvous for lunch on a Monday ^^; Started with a conversation that I'm having a Monday's blue, and my colleague pitied me and ended up brought me out for lunch.
 |
| Rendezvous - Nasi Padang |
Well, I have been eying at this place for awhile. For some reason and another, it always loses out to the Ramen restaurants flourishing at the same mall ^^; I finally try this for the first time, and I must say that they served proper Indonesian food!
 |
| Our dishes!... For 3 people |
 |
| The sinfully nice chendol was $4.9 each |
We ended up with around $81 for 3 people. Despite serving Indonesian food, it's surprising that there is no halal sign at the restaurant. Turn out that it's because they are serving beer ^^; The overall food quality is quite nice, with tender beef and chicken. Having said so, I still prefer Garuda's :p Maybe because they put more MSG. hahaha...
Not so blue Monday,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment