From beginning, I do know that she is one of the kinds. Well, she was the one picked me up when I was running around trying to find a team to accept me 3 years ago. (Can proudly say that I was reporting directly to her, for few weeks :p). There are few ladies I really enjoyed working with, and she is on the list.
 |
| Bon Voyage, Hayati! |
It’s sad that she decided to retire when I’m just starting to settle down to her team T_T But I know that it’s for the best and I won't be the only one missing her. I never see the whole floor so packed with MD and D and VP before. Everyone was taking the opportunity to thank and share the good moments had. There is no story comprehensive enough to capture her 25 years of tenure.
 |
| The crowd! |
 |
| Hi from Germany! |
 |
| The snacks! |
 |
| The buffet spread :) |
 |
| Some of us who are around till the end @ 8.30pm |
 |
| Our token of appreciation :) |
I will appreciate the few more weeks time I’m having with you, and of course, looking forward to hearing more of your action again!
All the best,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment