Wednesday, June 19, 2013

1001 Food @ Buona Vista

By 1001 I mean 11 :p Maybe by the end of the year, I would have conquered the real 1001 items. It's my third week here and I started to explore the nearby area - pleasingly surprised to know that there are so many good food around! (and thankfully a gym nearby to balance it off)

These are the ones from Jumbo Coffee Hub (just across the street):

Holland Village XO Fish Soup - nice but always long queue - $7
Western Food - the Chicken chop is MUST TRY! The sauce is really unique - $4.5
Fishball Kuey Teow from the same foodcourt - nice & cheap - $2.5
I'm so gonna return for this - Century Egg Porridge - $2.5
And then, from another food court (just beside the block - 3 mins walk):

My favourite Indian Food - Briyani! haha - $4.5 
I never tried Indian Rojak before and decided to give it a shot - tasty! $4.5
The food court also has a decent Zhi Char :D - San Lor Hor Fun - $5
From the same Zhe Char Stall - Hokkien Mee - $5 (almost everything is $5)
And then, going a bit further (10 mins walk), we got Ghim Moh Market! 100 of stalls which will take some time to explore.

Hakka Yong Tau Foo - $3.5
And then, we got a loving neighbour who gave us Herbal Tea the other day:

Home-made Herbal Tea - Priceless!
And then of course, I got own chef at home :p

Instant Noodle - Try to clear before it expired
Live is good,
ED

No comments: