Being his colleague for 5 years, we have way too many common friends. It’s the 5th Farewell that I’m attending to say goodbye to him. I got nothing much else to say, except to wish him a smooth transition from working life to student again (which I have no doubt on that geeky).
Friday lunch was hopefully my last farewell to him– I’m not kidding when I said that I gained 2kg just because of his farewell gathering =_=’
 |
| Group Pic =D Blur but it's the best I can get from random stranger |
Onaka is a healthy restaurant. I don’t know how else to describe
it. Honestly, I don’t even know if it’s considered Japanese or western or
Chinese. It has a mix of everything. When my friends asked me to go there last
month, I felt reluctant as the price was on higher end (18++ for set lunch).
After I tried the food, I surprisingly loved it and the quality was definitely
worth the extra bucks spent.
They have added few more items to their set lunch, and I
took 10 mins trying to decide what to eat.
 |
| Appetizer - Carrot Cake! Looks more like fried egg, no? But it tasted good :D |
 |
| Tofu Sandwich :D Can't remember the full name but it's a real balance between quality and quantity. Love! |
 |
| Vitality Tea - Fooled by the name, it's actually Cinnamon! Which I don't like T_T |
Despite being so crowded, the food was served quite fast and we're having a great time :) I will go back there again for a less sinful lunch option ^^ (or whenever anyone is paying :p)
Alright Glen, has a wonderful one month holiday in China and study hard in US!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment