Sunday, June 02, 2013

Happy Birthday Helios @ Brotzeit, Star Vista

Most probably the last birthday celebration for our Mr Sunshine, before he left for Denmark T_T But no tears! We all know that he did it in the name of love and totally support him :D

Happy Many Years of Return! Too many candles too put, we ended up with only one :p
Rather than the usual Vivocity / City Area, the celebration happened at Star Vista, which is within walking distance from our new place :D We decided to go to Brotzeit, the german bar. I’m not sure if they improved their menu, but it feels much more delicious then it was. Maybe it’s the companion that matter :D

Their Signature Brotzeit Platter - $88
 We ordered few platters and share 4.3 litres of beer. I had two small glasses and I can't really remember how the night went *.*

Cheerz!
We chatted until around 9pm, and then go for dessert at Koi. I had to admit that the beer was too strong for me and decided to go home while they continued chatting at StarVista V_V Why couldn't I resist myself more V_V Winson had to accompany me and go back.

Ryoma's amazing Candy Crush level! Feel so proud to have a friend like this :D
Well, I'm sure that there will be another chance to meet all of them again... so till the next outing!
ED

No comments: