Thursday, December 30, 2004

2 nd day of Camp

29th December: Morning call by Duen Yang.. Our PRC Camp secretary.. (hey, I feel like joining a tour!). We went to SRC, having breakfast there, then went off to city tour. Since the publicity stuff is only 3, I tried to follow as many group as I can.. Eventually, I succed to follow 3 groups. Not bad. Hehe. We go to Esplanade, city hall, suntec.. (fortunately not Orchard. I’m rather boring with it. Huehehe..) I was having fun with all the PRC.. but the most annoying thing was that I can’t speak english fluently.. while they can’t hear even a word in English. :’( misscommunication. Hehe.. Back from the tour, we having buffet dinner.. again.. (two thumbs up for the welfare! 0^.^o. the food was really an exclusive one! ) after that, we were having group performance inside LT 1A. I kept taking photos.. There I meet Mr.Shut up.. (Ah.. don’t know how to write his name.. who cares..). First I thought that he should be a strict person.. but, hey.. he was a smiling-face person. Hehe.. Everything went fluently.. the worst thing happened when Guntur lost the Camp’s cassette, yet keep arguing that I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO LOST IT. Well, yes, I helped him to change the cassete outside LT1 right before the group performance, and he said I should have left the cassette there.. well, really, I was really really really upset that time. Eventually, the other maincomm help me to search for it, and found it at LT1. a proof that I’m not the one who lost it. But, really, I am dissapointed.. he even don’t believe that I have checked my bag well, and checked it by himself.. wondering whether the cassette was inside. Argh.. But, everything is fine at last. The president asked us to join the supper.. but I was too tired already..

No comments: