28th December: Yak.. As daily stuff.. being morning-call by someone. Today GOH is my PRC Camp’s president. How come he know that my alarms are useless? Huehehe.. Yah.. still good.. I woke up on his first call. We (Inche and I) go to the SRC at 9.30, simple ontime.. (thanx inche. ^^) And.. passing a tiring day there.. But, it’s really a lot of fuuun.. ^^ Inche and I were taking the publicity stuff.. She snap (pics), I shot (video).. but after the lunch, I changed my position with Guntur.. he said that he don’t know how to ask the PRC to have pics.. ^^’.. So, eventually, Inche and I become paparazzi… not really bad.. We enjoying it very much.. we were having campus tour that day. It was really a perfect day, except for one accident from the PRC.. One of them fell down during a game, and had to have 13 sewing on her head.. =( Kerfang and Huan aun were really worring about that.. Wish that she will be ok soon.. Oh ya, for lunch, we were having Japanese food.. and for night.. Chinese food. (Nyammy.. o^.^.. ) two thumbs up for the welfare! ok.. to tired to write longer.. enough for today.. Still have to save my power for tomorrow..
No comments:
Post a Comment