Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Countdown to PRC Camp...

27th December: Jess is on her Dharmacamp already. Wake up ‘earlier’ for meeting at 10. stupid me.. the meeting was actually at 10.30.. huhuhu.. we have the last meeting for the PRC Camp. Tomorrow will be the event! Everything seemed well organized. The T-shirt is taken already from Maggie.. (hehe.. proud, proud..) I distributed the t-shirt to the maincomm today. They didn’t give much comment, anyway.. yah.. let me assumed that no comment is a good comment. (derived from no news is a good news.. huehehe..)

Another group of Medan kia came back today. They are: Henry, Handarmin, Julianto, HM… anyone else I miss? Hum.. hopefully not. HM brought many brownies and cakes. Eat quite a lot. ^^. At night, I went to canteen 2 to take the Video Cam from Qui Sheng (Students’ Union committee).. (hu uh.. can’t recognize his face anymore.. don’t know how to return it back to him.).. Seniors come to our room, first target was inche’s food. Wakakak.. That day, I got the information that Aceh was really effected by the earthquake (Tsunami).. Erwin eventually got a news of his parents, and decided to fly back to medan tomorrow. I hardly slept that night. Firstly I wondered.. it’s because I’m too curious about tomorrow event? Lastly I found out.. it’s because of the alcohol inside the brownies.. Huuuuuh… I thought I was, somehow, being a heart feeling person. Huehehe..

No comments: