Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Inche's back =)

26th December: Morning called by Ben, our head-blockrep.. being asked to do the welfare stuff again.. huhu... well, i have avoided many times... so,.. ya.. try to 'recover' my name in their mind lo.. hueheh.. but.. the match was really a boring one. So i sms my family, inche, tomy, etc.. all of them said that they have an earthquake in the morning. But i didn't care much. Btw, we lost tragically (Female volley ball VS hall 2) . My feeling is between sad and happy for our team. Sad because we lost, and happy because it meant no more welfare service for female volley ball.. v^^v. I promised to pick up inche at 4.00, as soon as I back from the meeting. I also have promised ivana to come to her room (fixing printer..) But, guess what.. I was really amazed with myself this time.. I took a nap at 2 o’clock.. and found out myself concious at 6.00!!! I was so mad with myself.. There was 20 miscall in my handphone! Why I didn’t even hear that? Well, at least, heard the vibrant? (I put it in silent mode..><) 10 of the miscall were from the president of FOA.. (Arrrgh, I don’t know how to express my feeling anymore..) 2 from albert (They’re asking whether I want to join them to preach), 2 from Ivana (Should be questioning why I haven’t turn out yet..) and 4 from Inche, 2 from Henny.. oh, I am reaaaaallly sorry, Che. I didn’t meant it. Eventually, they (Inche, Henny, Rina) arrived around 7pm. The first thing inche did was opening the computer.. (Hey, just like me! Huehehe..) we have a talk until around 10.. + having her mother’s bread.. (really delicious!!) Inche told me the more detail about the earthquake and robbery in medan. Seems like the trouble was big enough. Eventually, we slept around 3 o’clock.

No comments: