Yeep.. woke at 8 today… It is Monday again… time, again, flies.. hehe.. as usual, I ate breakfast, and then went to the shop to help my father. =).. today is a bit busy.. I help until around 4 (with lunch break, for sure. :P) then my mother shifted with me.. back to home, take bath, then read the Dan Brown: The Davinci Code.. The day before, I have read ¾ of the book, and now.. I’m really absorbed in the book, and eventually finished it in three hours! K huahaha.. (well, ehem2.. for sure, I have skipped some of the strange vocab, to curious to stop and find the meaning on dictionary.. ^//^).. After all, The book is really good.. gave a lot of knowledge.. ^^.. thanks Albert for lending it to me. =D..
Finished with the book, I prepared the dinner. Dad n Mum are coming home on time, right before it is raining. ^-^.. Today’s rain is heavy enough. Dad said that the weather forecaster announced it will be 10 days simultaneously raining at Sumut.. heem.. hopefully no flood occurred.. ><
Daddy was planned insisted of buying me Durian after dinner (yep, it is its harvest time already ^^’’), thanks to the heavy rain that eventually cancelled daddy’s plan.. haha.. I didn’t really like durian.. :P..
Oic oic.. later at night, I got a phone call from my relatives, asked whether I want to join them to medan tmrw afternoon.. after negotiating (cieleee) with my father, I decided to go to medan tomorrow.. soo.. again blogger, see you again in next few days =D
Blurp,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment