Sunday, June 05, 2005

Weekeeend =D

Woke up at 9.30.. Right after Inche back from gym. The weather was quiiiteee hot.. I was even sweating in sleep. ><.. After brushing my teeth, my turned to go to gym. =D.. I never imagined that the gym will be sooo crowded.. seems like half of them were indonesian.. Jeffrey, Yansen, Ivana, Wewoen, Vily, Erickson, Edmond+ his friend, Julianto, Handy.. weeeeewww.. I have to queue long enough to get the treatmill.. hee... ruined my schedule to hv lunch with Inche at 11.30.. ><.. i eventually back at around 12.30.. I burnt total of 400+ calories today.. =D (Weell, digitallly...).. later.. when i weighted myself.. waaak.. gain 2 kg.. T.T... it must caused by the KFC yesterday.. it was really oily.... and really delicious.. hahaha.. well, not really regret it.. :P.. When i was about to reach my hall, i met 2 lost kids. They asked me where is the MPE school.. heem.. it's quite far from here.. thus i just directed them to climb the nanyang terrance, later asked another person there... am I showing the right direction? so sorry kids.. this is not your lucky day.. ^^''

Finished the morning stuff, i tried to done another past year paper.. hem.. the question isn't bad.. i can make out some idea.. but the problem is.. i can't express it out fully.. ><.. my english is so bad.. even worse now. why.. why.. =(.. have to practice more on english instead of the marketing.. haha...

After the past year, i talked for a while with my sister through skype. (Skype is very2 clear nowadays! eventually when it is a hot day.. haha.).. I asked her what type of cloth do dad usually like.. she gave me some advices... then.. later, at 3.30.. I went to hall 8.. saw Albert's sister's Wedding album.. very nice pics. ;).. then then.. around 4.00, we started the second trip of shopping.. hahaha.. We ate cake at nydc.. really a nice cheese choco cake.. nyam2.. but.. feel sooo full after it.. and feel abit guilty... how many calories inside?? haha.. but it really worth it :D.. I bought some chocolate after that.. as gift for my friends.. and then... Albert urged to buy me the C & K slipper.. Why.. you have a share there? haha.. jokin2... Thanks alot ya.. I like it alot.. =)

Later.. we walk to Esplanade.. it was very crowded there.. there is a local artist promoting her CD there.. her voice is quite nice.. ;).. we heard for several songs, later have a walk along the bay. ^^.. walk (+ take pictures) until 10++, then we went back.. fuuiiih.. That is my whole day.. tired.. but yet satisfied.. =D..

Sleep sleep,
Erlin.D

No comments: