Sunday, June 12, 2005

Lalala...

Hoooeee.. hellooo hellooo.. The connection in tanjung balai isn’t bad.. but not the case with my mouse… ><.. it is so hard to be used.. haiiya..

Woke up at 8 today.. =).. yesterday slept at 10, after opening the present my friend gave me for my last birthday.. Thanks a lot ya Phiing.. so happy that you still remember it.. (sob sob..)..

Finishing the breakfast, I went to shop, helping my mother to look at it, since my father isn’t around. Look at it along with the comics in hand.. haha.. a bit phaise with the worker.. but who cares.. :P.. later, for lunch, I changed shif with my mother.. today is the praying ritual for bak cang.. hehe.. got a lot of delicious foood.. nyam2.. later.. back again to the shop.. finishing my comi.. ee.. my duty.. hoho.. my friend came to visit me.. and we talked a lot.. =D.. I back again to home around 6.30.. took bath.. and have dinner with my mum.. oh ya.. on 8, the korean’s drama is broadcasting.. the man actor is the one who played the ‘full house’.. don’t know if it is a new film or not.. but then.. it is not as interesting as chattting with my mum.. haha..

I’m deciding to go to medan tomorrow.. to buy some of the ‘primary stocks’ to be taken to S’pore.. haha.. too soon? May be.. but then.. since I got a chance to go to Medan.. think that it is better to solve them faster. My father will be back tomorrow… thus it will be nice if I can pick him also.. heeem.. =D

I chatted with Albert for a while.. later, doing some packaging.. now.. it is 12.00.. ready to sleeep.. with AC.. hehe.. (alrite.. no matter who read this.. sorry if I was to emphazise on AC.. I missed it however.. haha..).. niteeez niteezz..

Fatter and Fatter,
Erlin.D

No comments: