Thursday, June 16, 2005

Nyam Nyam...

Hi hiiii..

Back again from Medan to Tanjung balai.. =D.. Let me check first.. Mie Pangsit, kuetiaw, Satay, Martabak Mesir, Mc Donald, Pizza, dimsum.. Most of the missions are accomplished.. o^.^o.. ya.. who cares about the fat…(at least for now.. ) huahaha.. Oh ya, I also bought most of my needs already.. once more time to Medan, everything should be settled.

At medan, I only manage to meet 3 of my friends.. ^^’’.. nothing changes… we still can chat like half year ago.. but then.. sad that they are facing their examination soon.. Can’t really have fun with the exam on their head. I went back to Tb after gathering.. Was actually supposed to meet Elizabeth in the afternoon… but then, suddenly there was a car going back to TB… ya, just meet her later then.. =)

I went back to TB along with my auntie n relatives.. They just came back from Penang, after the treatment of my auntie. Reached home, we were welcomed with lots of food… :P :P.. hehe.. what else besides eating… I miss mom’s cooking a lot… especially most of the chilly food… so nyummny… On night before sleeping, I tried to read the Da Vinci’s Code.. wow.. it is quite interesting… I was meant to read 5 chapters, which eventually turned out to be 30 chapters.. hahaha.. yap2.. It is quite flawness.. I read until around 3.. ><…

… And as usual, I never woke up below 8.. hua.. up at 8.30.. and then rush to bath.. I have promised dad to help him at work.. then.. eventually, I turned out at 10.00.. ^//^.. aiyoo.. help for a while.. and back again around 3. help mum to manage the washed cloth, water the plant.. and then have a chat for a while. Then teach my auntie how to use skype, also create a new account for her.. thus she could call me whenever she is free at jakarta.. =D.. not long after, it is the dinner time already.. Rendang, scallop, fish, etcetc for today. Heheee.. finished washing the dishes, we chatted and watched tv.. (heeey.. this is blogger or daily report.. :S :S).. ok.. and now.. i want to continue readiiinnnggg.. =D

Hup hup,
Erlin.D

No comments: