Vivaaa!! ^^
The Dinner and Dance was great =).. I run back to hostel as I finished my CSC301 lecture, skipping the CSC183.. no hard feeling.. as Henry also skipped.. hahaha.. Back to hall, rushed to bath, then waited for Ilfina.. then we went to CarPark F together with Henry and Arianto. We were late 15 minutes from schedules.. gomeneee.. gals ma.. Should be understandable. Hahaha.. As we’re approaching the bus, I saw the laughing from inside the bus. Then I started to think what are they laughing about.. it’s me or the ‘rest’? till now, I’m still not very sure.. but they made joke that i looked like flag, with my red and white attire T__T.. don’t care.. it’s kind of Nationalism what.. hahaha..
There was a long traffic jam before we eventually reached Raffles Town Club. We’re there around 7pm.. looked around.. snapped around.. I got pic with Arlene Bastion! And directly being shoot: “No wonder I didn’t see you in class just now!!!”..sigh. haha.. also got pics with our CSC303 Soft Eng II lecturer.. thanks a lot mam :D.. then we eventually going to the lounge for dinner. Hahaha.. I sat in the same table with new committee: Henry, Rudi, Edmond, Moja, Fajrian, Xuyi, and Ankur. Sat beside me was Ilfina, followed by Arianto :P. The food is great in quality.. but very poor in quantity (blush) I almost feel nothing as I finished the dinner. Huahaha.. however, lucky us, as the 6th and 7th management committee, Prof Yew bought red wine for us! Kyaaa o^.^o.. I didn’t really like the taste, but it feels great to hold a glass of red wine. Hahaha.. Eventually I only drank abit. Henry drank 3 glasses! And admitted himself that he was drunk =___=.. There was pageant and magic show during dinner. 2 Magicians. The first one was really really a joker.. should be put up purposely.. then the second one is great! He popped out a lot of pigeons from no where! That was the coolest part. Pageant wise.. hem.. I support F3.. and a lot of people support F4.. however.. the winner is F2.. :( It’s a good show, anyway. At the first time, all the male contestant came out wearing only singlet and short! What a difference with typical pageant show.. impressed with SCE DND.. at least there is something we can be proud of. Haha.. There was a lot of lucky draw.. however.. as invited guest, we didn’t even have the draw number.. huumpph.. not fair >.<.. there were 30 lucky draws, if I’m not wrong.. almost half of guest got prices. Hahaha..
The party finished around 11, with a final champagne toast. Then, again, we mingled around and take pictures.. with 6th management committee.. with our new publicity officer.. with prof Yew.. even with Elson, the guest singer of the day! ^^ Ilfina went along with me. She got a bucket of flower.. Glad to know that she enjoyed the DND ^^.. You had brightened someone day, too.
We went back to NTU by the same bus. The prez was asking us to go for pool and bowling… considering pool vs panda, I chose to go back and sleep. Reach hall around 1.. transferring photos.. then went to sleep around 2…
Reporting from Raffles Town Club,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment