Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Teacher’s Day!

Let’s celebrate teacher day by not studying and typing a blog :P.. hahaha..

What had happened to me this week? In ‘almost’ the same situation like last week.. so many things to do that I really can’t believe it’s Friday again now! Weew.. This whole week I had been focusing much on CSC 303 lab.. (means: I haven’t done any other labs) Being a project manager really means lots more than just do my job and pushing them to do the job T__T.. A lot of ahead planning is necessary.. and Imam really made me realize that. Thanks for all your help.. and so sorry for the time when I was kept insisting for my own point of view.. I shouldn’t have =) Thanks for the rest of the group too.. Let’s make the Software engineering II half blurrier than Software engineering 1, instead of doubling it! Yaaayyy,,, (really need to pray hard) but, so for now.. 80% of the project plan is completed ^^.. also the requirement specification and the design.. We should be able to reach the target before next week :D..

Aside from CSC303.. Red Cross had held another meeting... Mostly to prepare for the Red Cross’s internal orientation.. which will be on 9th of September. It should be at 2nd Sept.. but due to Vietnamese’s national day and a lot of subcomm can’t come, we need to delay it a week. We respected other nationality, you know.. haha.. besides.. really thanks that it is postponed.. I really need to rest… In the meeting, Winson, Rina, Calvin and I planned games for the orientation.. one of it is a nice game regarding logic.. of how are we going to travel from one side of shore to another.. just.. for the orientation, we planned to substitute the ship with subcomms.. then they should carry another subcomms.. fu fu fu…

Talking about games, when I was trying to do my Artificial Intelligence Lab, I found a very interesting game sites from the reference.. You can go there by clicking here.. All the games are related to logic.. but I can only access some.. because the rest need to pay.. hahaha.. I was really got into it.. until.. at the end of the day.. I realized that we supposed to derive the formula for the logic.. instead of playing with it.. =___=.. haha.. but who cares.. Anybody interested.. try the Logic Matches game. I managed to do all the 16 problems.. v^^v (time wasn’t to be specified.. haha..)

That’s all on Monday and Tuesday.. on Wednesday and Thursday, all free time were dedicated for CSC303… studied how to plan.. and frustrated to look for pirate Microsoft Office Project.. Thanks Henry.. I should had asked you from the beginning. You’re the best pirates.. (Yes, it’s a compliment :P) hahaha..

Still related to pirates.. Anybody know about The Hospital? Where Jerry Yan and Agnes played together? Henny had managed to pirate it for us ^^ (hip hip hurray for Henny!) I sneak peek of it when inche was watching.. Agnes was pretty there.. and her hair is black.. haha.. however… her sound seems to be dubbed. Proud to see Indonesian artist in Taiwan’s movie.. however.. she did nothing but crying in her first appearance.. sigh.. hope to see more later. Hahaha..

Btw, Inche took a director position in NTUSU this year.. As a Welfare Officer. Congratulations for you, Che! The first few days might be hard, but I know that you’ll be able to handle it well.. just don’t forget to rest.. and don’t forget to wake me up everyday.. hahaha.. joking2! All the best ya Che! May be you can in concurrently be a welfare director for Blazers too.. Kept us updated for the free buffets around NTU! Peace! ^^

Oh ya.. I haven’t really talked about my subject this semester.. I had 6 subject.. 4 core, 1 Eng soc, and 1 accounting. All the lecturer are fine, in my point of view, even for the eng soc teacher.. Arlene Bastion.. who is so so enthusiastic to keep walking back and front.. till I don’t know where is the best seat so I can listen to her comfortably. She gave us a project to be submitted on October.. We need to find a topic that is related to Singapore.. mostly about the society (& politic) which I was really lack at T__T.. having discuss with the guys (Henry, Winson and Duncan) they eventually decided to take the topic on “Is Singapore safe from Terrorism?” sigh.. I should have formed group with gals instead.. T__T.. I really knew nothing about terrorism.. haiizz.. may be just let them do the job? Huahhaa.. anyway, I think it’s going to be an interesting discussion ;)

Btw, the result for CEC 7th management committee is out…Henry got the full support from all SCE students. More than 50% votes! Leaving the other 2 candidates behind.. ckck.. two thumbs up for you! Also congrats to Moja (Treasurer), Rudi (Publicity), Fajrian (another Logistic), Yongky (sport), Erikson (another sport), and Edmond (Academic archive).. (Woow.. these are a lot!) haven’t added in the co-opt IT officers, Hans and Wayan.. we represented the half CEC already. Hahaha.. Sad that Ilfina didn’t make it to the committee… However.. don’t give up oo.. just fight again next year.. for now.. let’s try your best to be the subcomm head in Red Cross.. hahaha.. Hope that this can help to fight for your desired position next year ;) Ganbatte!

I mentioned about teacher’s day on the topic.. yep2.. today it is. But maybe only for Singapore. In accordance to it, SCE held its dinner and dance. And as the last year committee.. I was invited.. with 100% subsidize.. fu fu fu.. Really attractive.. however.. I can’t make up my mind at the first few hours.. there is a lecture I need to skip (Arlene’s).. and a buffet after URECA briefing I need to forgo.. (strange that the the buffet is included in opportunity cost instead of the briefing) and also I didn’t know what to wear for the dinner and dance.. T__T.. but after a lot of consideration.. I decide to take the ticket :D.. After all, I’m going along with all committee members.. and this might be the last time where all of us can be together.. =) at the end.. I get information that Rudi and Henry as the new committee members are also invited! And Ilfina is also going! Kyaaa.. I am now glad that I took the decision.. ^^.. The DND is tonite, at Raffles Town Club. Will that be any ‘thing’ happen on this DND? Will that be an unforgettable day for ‘someone’? I wonder… :D

Fan yi Chen Campus Concert, Ureca Briefing, SCE Dinner and Dance, all in the same day and time. Must be hard to take a decision for all NTU students to choose what to be prioritized. Haha.. Oh.. btw.. My URECA result is out.. I got A+! :D :D.. So happy.. (although it’s only accounted as GE ^^;) Thanks so much, Prof Chen Li Hui and William.. for all your assistance.. I kinda miss it now.. :’) I still don’t know what project I’m going to take this year.. or.. will I take a project this year? The 4 labs for 4 core subjects are really killers… Btw, the project name I took last year weren’t in the list anymore.. There is only one project from Prof Chen. Heeemmm.. Wish that you get a much better person this year, prof! :)

More to surprise, the email for Industrial Attachement was here already.. Can you believe, they only gave us 1 week for the application T___T help help.. It’s September 1 now.. and we only have time until September 6.. hahaha.. I didn’t know what to choose yet.. Accenture? Exxon? Motorola? Google? Christian suggested CITS.

Going for Artificial Intelligence lecture,
Erlin.D

No comments: