Eventually… Erlin is back! Lucky this is only blog and not face to face communication.. I don’t know if I’m still recognizable now.. All I did in camp is playing under the sun (changing me to black Erlin) and eat (changing me to fat Erlin) but I didn’t sleep well.. (changing me to Panda Erlin).. hahaha..
Anyway.. after all I have been going through.. I would said that I didn’t regret going to the camp ^^.. Got Rina and Winson accompanying. Thus free to take any strange pictures with them :P.. Further more, all the Red Cross members were really kind.. It’s really nice to chat with them ^^.. The first thing we did as we reached Changi Camp was dividing ourselves into small groups. Winson is with me, while Rina with Hana. Then we joined Red Cross member from others groups. It was 11 people in our groups. After that, we followed the opening speech.. I was so sleepy (sleep at 4+, wake up at 6+, reach can a at 7+, but the bus was going only at 8 ><) that I needed to focus all my energy to keep my eyes opened.. and left with no energy to listen to what he said. Winson said that it’s about 7 principles of Red Cross: Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity, and Universality. (don’t get shock. I didn’t remember them, I searched from internet.) Then continued with the fact that Red Cross was also known as Red Crescent in some countries (search by yourself for reasons :P)… After the opening ceremony, we began with games. Our jobs were to save the world from terrorism!! (what a GTD-kind orientation..) hahaha.. We played 3 games.. then stopped for lunch (nice luuunncchh o^o^o).. and then continued to play again. Our group was quite fun.. and all the games were fun, too ^^ I really need to push myself to join all the games. First is to climb high to the stone to be safe from ‘tsunami’.. Second is to pass through from stone to stone which is 1 meter from ground, by using 10cm thickness block. >.<.. I was really scared to fall down. Third one was to swing all the way from one side to another side.. Which wasn’t as easy as expected… T_T.. why all the guys can do it without any concern.. sigh.. anyway, I passed through all the games. Really hard games for me.. Finished with games, I didn’t go rafting.. really really too sleepy.. thus I went to nap.. reasoning that I didn’t bring slipper. Hohoho. I tried to sleep for one hour, end up that I didn’t really sleep at all, but at least I rested… then went for dinner with them. Finished dinner, we had “fashion-show”, where representative from each chapter must be ‘dressed’ with newspaper, cans, plastic bags, and some funny things.. huahaha.. Rina and I dressed up Mei2 as Princess of Cans :P we even made the crown and stick from can.. not bad.. but too bad that we didn’t win :( However, it’s really fun ;).. after the pageant, it followed with jam band. We really can’t handle the sleepiness anymore.. eventually, Benard, Hana, Rina, Winson and I went back to ‘room’ and sleep. Bernard set the phone alarm to 23.00. So that we can wake up as the supper began :P.. huahaha.. And then.. using bag as my pillow and sce jacket as my blanket.. I fall to a deep deep sleep.. until I heard “That’s all for today! Thanks so much….! Don’t leave now cause we still have supper and movie screening!” Spontaneously I wake up :P.. Hana who was beside me was also up. So did Bernard. However, Rina and Winson didn’t react. Even as we shouted up their name.. Not something to be surprised of. We stayed near Changi, and a huge plane passed by every 5 minutes. We had to get usual to the sound if we want to sleep well. Haha.. then I eventually began to tickle Rina. Eventually she woke up. She was so sleepy that I felt guilty to wake her up.. then.. we went down.. and found out that the supper was only bread.. and milo.. huhu.. we wanted BBQ!! Haha.. but, eventually, we ate the bread.. also drank. That’s the third milo of the day for rina, winson and me. We drank Milo in the morning before we set off.. then in the afternoon during teabreak.. and now Milo again for supper.. huahaha.. Winson was complaining that Milo is ‘hot’ and can caused pimple.. but he drank it anyway :P.. finished with the supper, we accompanied Mrs Chan for awhile.. who was trying to take photos of airplane using her mobile. Later, around one, we watched the movie screening for awhile.. then went to ZzzZzz..
Late at night, I talked by myself >.<.. winson shocked, woken up, and asked if I’m alright. I suddenly woke up too, and can consciously answered Winson that I was alrite.. olala.. so ashamed. Lucky that Rina didn’t wake up. I was dreaming talking with my father. Shocked too to see that it was Winson instead. Huahaha..
Morning, almost everybody woke up at 7. So did I.. But then.. I checked the schedule.. stated that the morning call is at 8 instead… so I slept again, regardless of everybody already waken up and gone for bath. Eventually, at 7.30.. I opened my eyes again.. seeing that nobody else is sleeping except me.. >.<.. felt shy.. then needed to wake up also.. haha.. Hana and Rina came back just as I was going for shower. Then they waited for me.. and had breakfast together.. again.. it was bread.. and Milo? Hahaha.. no more.. today is coffee. (may be I wake up too late) finished with bread and coffee, we chatted for awhile, then had a forum for 2 ½ hours. Winson and I sat at the first row for the publicity job.. and gosh.. I really regretted that. I almost fall asleep in every 10 minutes.. =__=.. eventually, the time passed also and we had our lunch at 1. Finished with lunch, we took photos near the sea.. As we saw a ship like titanic, Rina and I pretented to be Jack and Ross.. I hold her hand and we kept laughing.. huahaha.. not turned out to be ‘romantic’ as expected.. but.. not bad lar :P We took RHCN NTU photos also.. then went to stage for the closing ceremony. The camp was officially closed at around 2. However.. then, they came to business. One of the organizer committee stood up and said that we need to help the organizer to clean up the place. It’s not right if the organizer need to clean it up by themselves.. thus.. eventually, job being drawn and every group was given different task. Cleaning the canteen, room, out space.. and guessed what our group got? Cleaning the toilet!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T___T.. How lucky am I to be in the group? There were almost 15 groups.. and group 11 and 12 got the honour to clean the toilet!! Worse – the male toileeett!! Where the hole got stuck and made a pool there >.<.. I don’t waaanttt.. helppp.. but I did it anyway.. along with Winson. T_T.. Rina helped cleaning up the canteen. We did it until around 3.. then went back to NTU.. got the chicken rice (from lunch) again to charge up energy at bus. Haha.. I care of fat no more.. ate it at bus.. then slept until we reached NTU. The bus sent us until each bus stop.. so nice.. ^^.. thanx so much!! So. Eventually.. I am.. back from the 2 days camp.. with new experience of washing (male!!!) toilet T_T hahaha..
Back to hall.. waste no more time.. needed to do the laundry.. then washing dishes.. etcetc.. finished with all the stuff, rest for awhile… then help Ivana to install the Chinese character reading.. then go to Blazers meeting.. and now is 12… haven’t started anything for my 303 yet.. leave it for tomorrow ba.. haha.. btw.. MSE got AGM already tomorrow. Wonder where will ours be? Hope that they didn’t do another last minutes job like the interview.
Fat + Black,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment